Ann Coulter and Berkeley

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Lost in all the Trump news is the growing violence at Berkeley over Ann Coulter's desire to speak there. I very much disagree with Ms. Coulter's views, but the folks at Berkeley are doing an very stupid thing. Riots, looting, and property destruction is not going to help the cause of those on the left wing, it's only going to make them look like cry babies, who are still angry at the results of the last election. These people would do well to demonstrate the same respect that they wish from others, and stop to consider the 1st amendment applies to all Americans.

Last edited:
Berkeley is "lost in the Trump news" because the criminal conspiracy known as the MSM chooses to ignore it. The little 90 pound Ann Coulter has more balls than most of the republican RINO's.

Ann Coulter built her entire career insulting people like those that live in Berkeley. An entire career spouting propaganda about how they are evil and harm should be inflicted upon them. And then she booked a speech there for no other reason than to piss them off. She made a smart choice in deciding to cancel.

Lost in all the Trump news is the growing violence at Berkeley over Ann Coulter's desire to speak at there. I very much disagree with Ms. Coulter's views, but the folks at Berkeley are doing an very stupid thing. Riots, looting, and property destruction is not going to help the cause of those on the left wing, it's only going to make them look like cry babies, who are still angry at the results of the last election. These people would do well to demonstrate the same respect that they wish from others, and stop to consider the 1st amendment applies to all Americans.

Oh, the faux 'left' and 'progressives' are just being themselves: sociopaths and vermin. You can't expect them to change their nature. The kindest thing to do is deport them to somewhere they will thrive and be happy, like Pakistan or North Korea.

Ann Coulter built her entire career insulting people like those that live in Berkeley. An entire career spouting propaganda about how they are evil and harm should be inflicted upon them. And then she booked a speech there for no other reason than to piss them off. She made a smart choice in deciding to cancel.

SHE booked a speech?

I was under the impression she was invited to speak

Lost in all the Trump news is the growing violence at Berkeley over Ann Coulter's desire to speak at there. I very much disagree with Ms. Coulter's views, but the folks at Berkeley are doing an very stupid thing. Riots, looting, and property destruction is not going to help the cause of those on the left wing, it's only going to make them look like cry babies, who are still angry at the results of the last election. These people would do well to demonstrate the same respect that they wish from others, and stop to consider the 1st amendment applies to all Americans.

Oh, the faux 'left' and 'progressives' are just being themselves: sociopaths and vermin. You can't expect them to change their nature. The kindest thing to do is deport them to somewhere they will thrive and be happy, like Pakistan or North Korea.

They would never be allowed into Korea, North. The Rotund One may be troublesome but he is not suicidal, yet. Pakistan, hard to say.

SHE booked a speech?

She was booked to perform for $20,000.

She was not canceled. She was postponed and rescheduled, and she refused to accept it. Then the two conservatives groups who were paying her fee bailed, then she bailed.

SHE booked a speech?

She's invited to lots of places. Berkeley would piss off the most people and get her the most coverage at the expense of our nation. Total win-win for her.

They would never be allowed into Korea, North. The Rotund One may be troublesome but he is not suicidal, yet. Pakistan, hard to say.

Well, who said that would be our problem? We can dump them there and be done with them. I'm sure their common bonds will smooth their way, and if not then they should just not whine about it and embrace the Diversity they're going to experience with their fellow American haters.

Pakistan has the religious liberty you rubes want, and North Korea has the fervent nationalism and hatred of foreigners that you rubes want. Hurry up and pack your bags.

SHE booked a speech?

She was booked to perform for $20,000.

She was not canceled. She was postponed and rescheduled, and she refused to accept it. Then the two conservatives groups who were paying her fee bailed, then she bailed.
She was postponed and rescheduled, and she refused to accept it.

No idea what her schedule is, but I would imagine it's not easy for any celebrity to reschedule on a moments notice.

Then the two conservatives groups who were paying her fee bailed, then she bailed.

ahh, she WAS invited..
thanks for the confirmation.

SHE booked a speech?

She's invited to lots of places. Berkeley would piss off the most people and get her the most coverage at the expense of our nation. Total win-win for her.

still a win for her, even by not showing.

Got her name all over the news, and didn't even have to leave the house.

SHE booked a speech?

Link?

SHE booked a speech?

Yes and that was the whole point. Fleecing money from you rubes is the easiest job on the planet. Sometimes I wonder why I work instead of writing a book about Obama being a secret Muslim overlord. I'd make millions off of you people.

Pakistan has the religious liberty you rubes want, and North Korea has the fervent nationalism and hatred of foreigners that you rubes want. Hurry up and pack your bags.
and they have the kind of free speech that you apparently like.....when you leaving?....

SHE booked a speech?

Yes and that was the whole point. Fleecing money from you rubes is the easiest job on the planet. Sometimes I wonder why I work instead of writing a book about Obama being a secret Muslim overlord. I'd make millions off of you people.
Fleecing money from you rubes is the easiest job on the planet.

Fleecing rubes?

explains how the Clintons and Obama got so rich, doesn't it?

SHE booked a speech?

Funny

Hillary out spent Trump 6 to one

and they have the kind of free speech that you apparently like.....when you leaving?....
No they only have socially conservative speech. No thanks.

Forum List

Back