Anger over pork sausages served at Germany event about Islam

It's sad that a government official has to apologize for the country's own traditional foods. Lot of self hate going on in Germany today.

I agree.

Morons like Globalist Germany today...and most of the rest of Western Europe, deserve all the shit they get.

And then some.

Germany's Interior Ministry has said it regrets serving pork sausage at a conference on Islam in Berlin earlier this week.

The ministry said the food selection had been designed for the "diverse religious attendance" at the German Islam Conference in Berlin.

But he apologized "if individuals felt offended in their religious feelings".

In response the Interior Ministry added that it had served 13 dishes, including halal, vegetarian, meat and fish dishes and said that all food in the buffet had been clearly marked.

Whenever I see food a buffet that I don’t want to eat I am not offended, I just don’t eat it.

The angry Islamist bigots do not tolerate other cultures whilst demanding that other cultures submit to Islam.

Anger over pork at Germany Islam event
------------------------------- its the way that 'islam' works or operates . The next conference may not have pork sausages due to the muslim complaints and thats a win for the muslim. The muslims make some 'dhimmis' that way . Read about 'dhiminitude' , spelling may be wrong but it should still work .

Even then, they would be allowed to eat pork, tell a lie, drink liquor, or go to a titty bar, in order to gain the upper-hand over an enemy. THis is called "taqiyya".

Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim may appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel friendly.

Quran (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths is with pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway. (The next verse refers only to those who have a personal agreement with Muhammad as individuals - see Ibn Kathir vol 4, p 49)

Quran (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you the dissolution of your oaths..."

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Quran (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taqiyya: Deception and Lying in Islam
-------------------------------------------------- excellent , i'll go over it and i hope that others do , this is serious zhit as they speak their own private language . And they even have unvoiced hidden meanings in real life JGalt .

Germany's Interior Ministry has said it regrets serving pork sausage at a conference on Islam in Berlin earlier this week.

The ministry said the food selection had been designed for the "diverse religious attendance" at the German Islam Conference in Berlin.

But he apologized "if individuals felt offended in their religious feelings".

In response the Interior Ministry added that it had served 13 dishes, including halal, vegetarian, meat and fish dishes and said that all food in the buffet had been clearly marked.

Whenever I see food at a buffet that I don’t want to eat I am not offended, I just don’t eat it.

The angry Islamist bigots do not tolerate other cultures whilst demanding that other cultures submit to Islam.

Anger over pork at Germany Islam event
And if they'd done it at a Jewish event?
Depends what kind of Jew was at the event. Liberal Jews of my aquaintance would have said “Oh Goody, pork sausages” and eaten them. The orthodox would propably have stayed well away anyhow.

It's sad that a government official has to apologize for the country's own traditional foods. Lot of self hate going on in Germany today.

I agree.

Morons like Globalist Germany today...and most of the rest of Western Europe, deserve all the shit they get.

And then some.
There’s some truth in that. Additionally, how are we to cater for today’s many out of control food fads? Recently I dined at a very up market restaurant. The front of the menu warned, “Unfortunately we cannot cater for a range of religious and dietary requirements unless given warning at least a week in advance.” Our kitchen however is not set up for Kosher certification etc.....”
In the end though the phrase ‘Rabbinical plot’ can be applied to these kinds of religious prohibitions. The definition of a ‘rabbinical plot’ is roughly thus . Set up a complex, obscure list of rules and requirements so arcane only the ordained can interpret or police them. Once you’ve done that the rabbinate ( is that the correct term?), priesthood etc have a nice little money earner certifying food establishments. marriage ceremonies etc as Kosher or Halal.

Last edited:
rnnC1yT.jpg
I have more than a moment, in fact I’m willing to throw chapter and verse around in defence of my unbelief.

What good is a Germany without pork sausages? What next? "No beer allowed"?

Might as well cancel Oktoberfest and call it Ramadan.
There’s a problem here we’re not facing. Did the menu for these events warn diners that the sausages contained pork? If not why not considering the profound dangers many face from food alergies. On the other hand does sin accrue to anyone innocently consuming a bit of pig?

The dishes were clearly marked/labeled according to the link.

thing is that its just 'muslims' making an issue . They want to assert their will and make the 'kafirs' cower and kiss azz is all it is .

What good is a Germany without pork sausages? What next? "No beer allowed"?

Might as well cancel Oktoberfest and call it Ramadan.
There’s a problem here we’re not facing. Did the menu for these events warn diners that the sausages contained pork? If not why not considering the profound dangers many face from food alergies. On the other hand does sin accrue to anyone innocently consuming a bit of pig?

The dishes were clearly marked/labeled according to the link.
Well then, what’s the problem? The organisers had no reason to apologise unless they forced pork sausages down the throats of muslim guests. Next they’ll be asking the waitresses to wear burkhas. This is getting out of control.

Forum List

Back