As is always the case, this was a complete and total failure of left-wing policy. This young man realized he had a problem, asked for help, and was ignored by government employees.

Bombshell report: Parkland killer asked for help months before massacre, but officials ignored him
And what left wing policy failed here? It's not exactly a lefty state.

It is a left wing county, run by democrats, and they also used the Promise Program to keep this kid out of jail......that is an obama policy.
I don't see a promise program mentioned in this article. What would he have gone to jail for?

Repeated violent outbursts and assaults at school.

Cops were called on him more than 12x.

Here, if the cops come to your house more than 3x, somebody's going to jail.
Do you have a link that gives details of these assaults?

As is always the case, this was a complete and total failure of left-wing policy. This young man realized he had a problem, asked for help, and was ignored by government employees.

Bombshell report: Parkland killer asked for help months before massacre, but officials ignored him

It is a left wing county, run by democrats, and they also used the Promise Program to keep this kid out of jail......that is an obama policy.
I don't see a promise program mentioned in this article. What would he have gone to jail for?

If you really want to know about it, find out yourself. He was let off the hook for them due to Sheriff Israel subscribing to the

"Promise" program that was Obama's idea.

The Florida School Shooting- And the PROMISE That Created It

If you really want to know about it, find out yourself. He was let off the hook for them due to Sheriff Israel subscribing to the

Well that isn't helpful. I'll assume they don't exist until you have a link. People make shit up on here all the time.

Well that isn't helpful. I'll assume they don't exist until you have a link. People make shit up on here all the time.

:blahblah::finger3::fu:

I'm not surprised you can't back up your claim. I would imagine you are just making everything up on here.

I'm not surprised you can't back up your claim. I would imagine you are just making everything up on here.

Scroll up, faggot.

Or do your own research.

cruz promise program israel - Bing

Last edited:

Scroll up, faggot.
Oh you decided to try to be helpful. It doesn't mention any assaults.

Scroll up, faggot.

Idk why I bothered. You were just throwing up flak anyways.

Parkland shooter always in trouble, never expelled. Could school system have done more?

Scroll up, faggot.

Parkland shooter always in trouble, never expelled. Could school system have done more?
Thanks. Hard to tell from that if he would have done anything to deserve jail time.

Scroll up, faggot.

Thanks. Hard to tell from that if he would have done anything to deserve jail time.

"At times, Nikolas Cruz’s behavior could be a school administrator’s nightmare: Teachers and other students said he kicked doors, cursed at teachers, fought with and threatened classmates and brought a backpack with bullets to school. He collected a string of discipline for profanity, disobedience, insubordination, and disruption."

"before being transferred, with discipline being dispensed for fighting, profanity, and an “assault.” It appears the Jan. 19, 2017 assault resulted in a referral for a “threat assessment.”"

https://nypost.com/2018/02/16/deputies-called-to-suspected-shooters-home-39-times-over-seven-years/

Last edited:

It was in all the other articles right after the shooting, he brought weapons to the school and attacked other students and teachers.

‘Ole Rahm Emanuel sure is doing a “bang” up job in Chicago (pun intended). Wherever failed left-wing policy is implemented, poverty, death, and misery is certain to follow.

Massive crime spree in Chicago leaves 59 people shot, eight dead since Friday

Hey, they still have a few months until they need those democrats to vote so they don't really need to care until about September or October.....then they will come out and pretend to care, the democrats in those neighborhoods will vote the wealthy democrats into power again, then everything will be ignored for another 2 years...

Scroll up, faggot.

"At times, Nikolas Cruz’s behavior could be a school administrator’s nightmare: Teachers and other students said he kicked doors, cursed at teachers, fought with and threatened classmates and brought a backpack with bullets to school. He collected a string of discipline for profanity, disobedience, insubordination, and disruption."

"before being transferred, with discipline being dispensed for fighting, profanity, and an “assault.” It appears the Jan. 19, 2017 assault resulted in a referral for a “threat assessment.”"

https://nypost.com/2018/02/16/deputies-called-to-suspected-shooters-home-39-times-over-seven-years/

At the time, there was nothing anyone could do in a preemptive manner. There is now. You can't have it both ways only when it's convenient for you. Meanwhile, the other side of the coin, all this, "They are coming for my guns" should be noted. If they are using the mental law to come after your guns maybe you shouldn't have them in the first place.

At the time, there was nothing anyone could do in a preemptive manner. There is now. You can't have it both ways only when it's convenient for you. Meanwhile, the other side of the coin, all this, "They are coming for my guns" should be noted. If they are using the mental law to come after your guns maybe you shouldn't have them in the first place.

At the times beforehand, there were. Before the closing of State Mental Hospitals, and Obama's PROMISE program.

Forum List

Back