And the reason newspapers mention whites as killers then blacks in articles is because....

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
it's simple.
A) With 76.3% of the 331,449,281 Americans race being White that outnumbered blacks (13.4%) by over 60%
B) Now bad news is better for advertising than good news! "News coverage of current affairs is predominantly negative."
So do newspapers report the race more often if the aggressor/bad guy is white and earlier in the article.
As a result, intelligent smart people discount the biased news that obviously hates Whites, Americans, and by making more articles with Whites as the bad guys, the papers sell more advertising as they will have as the above article proves..."bad news coverage is better"!

howoftenraceinarticles.png
Race_mention_ipapers.png

The FBI mentions race all the time in their stats.
Agree.
But this is regarding how you get your information, i.e. newspapers statistically show race first if it is a White person.
That is biased news. Negative news. And negative news as the links show sells advertising. But the impact on the
reader is ignored, i.e. reinforces that Whites are bad blacks are good. Totally racist attitude in supposedly unbiased medium!

The main reason for this message board contribution is to evidently educate readers that make assumptions about the race of the offender. For example if the offender is White... mentioned in the first 20% of an article being read,
BUT if the offender is black only after 70% or more of the article is read by the reader is the race mentioned.

it's simple.
A) With 76.3% of the 331,449,281 Americans race being White that outnumbered blacks (13.4%) by over 60%
B) Now bad news is better for advertising than good news! "News coverage of current affairs is predominantly negative."
So do newspapers report the race more often if the aggressor/bad guy is white and earlier in the article.
As a result, intelligent smart people discount the biased news that obviously hates Whites, Americans, and by making more articles with Whites as the bad guys, the papers sell more advertising as they will have as the above article proves..."bad news coverage is better"!

View attachment 630988View attachment 630989

Crimes done by black nationals, or black extremists of some sort are kept for the most part as local stories. National media doesnt want to touch those because it ruins their dinner parties I guess.

The FBI mentions race all the time in their stats.

The FBI isnt the media though, are they? Not everyone bothers to look up the FBI report. Mass media is a completely different thing and they spread a skewed version of whats going on in America.

The FBI isnt the media though, are they? Not everyone bothers to look up the FBI report. Mass media is a completely different thing and they spread a skewed version of whats going on in America.
That is why I shun the media and read the stats, I suggest you do the same...

Agree.
But this is regarding how you get your information, i.e. newspapers statistically show race first if it is a White person.
That is biased news. Negative news. And negative news as the links show sells advertising. But the impact on the
reader is ignored, i.e. reinforces that Whites are bad blacks are good. Totally racist attitude in supposedly unbiased medium!
I don't get my information from the media because I know that humans are inhuman to other humans and the media is owned and operated by capitalists who are only interested in making money and not catering to your delicate needs and wants.

I don't get my information from the media because I know that humans are inhuman to other humans and the media is owned and operated by capitalists who are only interested in making money and not catering to your delicate needs and wants.
Well that's extremely pompous of you and even more though unbelievable!
I don't think I have seen ANY of your response showing substantiation especially from "non" MSM sources!
So why would anyone believe you have some top secret information source ...other then the media?
Truly an example of someone who just writes something without thinking...truly...no thought on the repercussion of the reader! Repercussion like mine: YOU are a liar!

If the left didn't play victimization and didn't own 99% the propaganda the Democrats wouldn't exist.

And you leftists know it too.

It's all made up complaints by butt hurt people anyway. The face of the subway shooter has been splashed all over the news all day. (this despite the claims it's being ignored).
I agree. This is an anomaly compared to the statistics I've shown that .....

I agree. This is an anomaly compared to the statistics I've shown that .....

Frank James, the man arrested for Tuesday's New York City subway shooting, is a black nationalist and outspoken racist who railed against whites, Jews, and Hispanics.

From what I saw, he railed against everyone. Do you really need to mention race if as your article does, the guy is pictured front and center in a large pic?

I have noticed that the media seldom mention the perp's ethnicity.

The only reason that the subway terrorist's ethnicity was mentioned is that the authorities were asking the public to look for him.

When we read about a crime, we unconsciously jump to a conclusion.

If it is a white-collar crime, we assume the perp is of ethnicity A.
If it is sucker punching, we assume ethnicity B.
If it is looting, we assume ethnicities B and C.
If it is murder, we assume it could be A but probably B and C.
We assume ethnicity D seldom commit crime.

We also immediately look for a photograph or look for giveaway names. If the first name is "unique," we assume ethnicity B. The last name often gives away his ethnicity if it is not an English last name.

But be careful. Some years back, my local newspaper reported that the suspect was a visitor from Sweden. So I assumed something. I was wrong. I later discovered that he had emigrated to Sweden from Africa.

The media pushes racism, division, hate, disunity, misinformation. They're pure filth and propaganda.

Look at murder headlines.

If a white guy kills a black guy, regardless of the situation, the headline will point out it's a white guy.

If a black guy kills someone the headline never mentions he is black.

It's very subtle way or pushing a racist agenda and making things seem worse than they actually are.

Frank James, the man arrested for Tuesday's New York City subway shooting, is a black nationalist and outspoken racist who railed against whites, Jews, and Hispanics.

From what I saw, he railed against everyone. Do you really need to mention race if as your article does, the guy is pictured front and center in a large pic?
I'm sharing facts. Address the FACTS! The FACTS are 1,100 articles resulted in the below chart that says
if the murderer was black the race wasn't mentioned till 70% of the article was read...VS if the murderer was "White"
it was the first 20% of the article.
AGAIN I'm dealing with facts not one offs. Not personal. Not subjective. Just the facts.

A careful reader of the New York Times could be forgiven for overlooking that. In a nearly 2,000-word article on the attack, James's race is not mentioned. The same is true for the coverage offered up by Reuters; the Washington Post only mentioned James's race in relation to his condemnation of training programs for "low-income Black youths."
The Free Beacon collected data on nearly 1,100 articles about homicides from six major papers, all written between 2019 and 2021. Those papers included the Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, New York Times, Philadelphia Inquirer, San Francisco Chronicle, and Minneapolis's Star-Tribune—representatives of each paper did not return requests for comment for this article. For each article, we collected the offender's and victim's name and race, and noted where in the article the murderer's race was mentioned.
Race_mention_ipapers.png

it's simple.

View attachment 630988View attachment 630989
A thug being Black is News?

I'm sharing facts. Address the FACTS! The FACTS are 1,100 articles resulted in the below chart that says
if the murderer was black the race wasn't mentioned till 70% of the article was read...VS if the murderer was "White"
it was the first 20% of the article.
AGAIN I'm dealing with facts not one offs. Not personal. Not subjective. Just the facts.

A careful reader of the New York Times could be forgiven for overlooking that. In a nearly 2,000-word article on the attack, James's race is not mentioned. The same is true for the coverage offered up by Reuters; the Washington Post only mentioned James's race in relation to his condemnation of training programs for "low-income Black youths."
The Free Beacon collected data on nearly 1,100 articles about homicides from six major papers, all written between 2019 and 2021. Those papers included the Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, New York Times, Philadelphia Inquirer, San Francisco Chronicle, and Minneapolis's Star-Tribune—representatives of each paper did not return requests for comment for this article. For each article, we collected the offender's and victim's name and race, and noted where in the article the murderer's race was mentioned.
View attachment 631012

You seem offended? Maybe some counciling is in your future?

You seem offended? Maybe some counciling is in your future?
Oh I am offended on two counts by your comment.
A) You write 10 words and totally ignored the misspelling of "counciling" ... it is "counceling".
B) I provide facts. You provided ONE example but as most people, you ignored the premise provided by facts.
That's the reason for being offended. You are so lazy you ignore details like spelling and miss the very glaring point!

Forum List

Back