An honest question about racism

[/QUOTE]
It means the DNA the player inherited from his parents was faulty. That can happen to Black or white people. So where is the link?[/QUOTE] OK, that's just stupid. I never asked if he was talking about the white kid being white. That was obvious, if you listened to the broadcast. I was asking if he was being racist by inferring that white kids are at a genetic disadvantage while playing basketball.

It means the DNA the player inherited from his parents was faulty. That can happen to Black or white people. So where is the link?
OK, that's just stupid. I never asked if he was talking about the white kid being white. That was obvious, if you listened to the broadcast. I was asking if he was being racist by inferring that white kids are at a genetic disadvantage while playing basketball.
How was it obvious? What makes you think he was inferring that white kids are at a genetic disadvantage?

Last edited:
Just remember the rules:

Ewen it's a white person everything is racist. When it's a black person nothing is racist

The racist sword only cuts one way for the PC crowd.
Not for this poster is doesn't...it cuts both ways. And I'm tired of liberal bullshit.
So what are you going to do?
I'll just put up with the liberal bullshit and call a spade a spade. When I see racist shit committed by Negroes (all the damn time 24/7), I will never shuck my responsibility to call it the way it IS. Screw political correctness.

Not for this poster is doesn't...it cuts both ways. And I'm tired of liberal bullshit.
I'll just put up with the liberal bullshit and call a spade a spade. When I see racist shit committed by Negroes (all the damn time 24/7), I will never shuck my responsibility to call it the way it IS. Screw political correctness.
How will that effect or influence anyone important enough to make a difference?

There you go with your goofy bullshit. Where did I say anything about making a difference asshole? Or influencing anyone? You are so full of shit. Do you have to unbutton your shirt collar to take a dump?

There you go with your goofy bullshit. Where did I say anything about making a difference asshole? Or influencing anyone? You are so full of shit. Do you have to unbutton your shirt collar to take a dump?
I was just wondering why you made that random post saying you were tired of liberal bullshit? I thought you were actually going to do something significant about it. Thanks for clarifying you dont have that type of influence.

You just have to understand that black folks are getting better at it. Of course it was racial. So what really? A lot of folks are getting all pissy about the double standards....it will come full circle.

Do you really care what black people think or say? Lol

Just remember the rules:

Ewen it's a white person everything is racist. When it's a black person nothing is racist
I think the OP is imagining things. Isnt that what they say about all Black people?

Yep...Chalk it up to "making excuses"

do you mean like black people blaming white people for

incarceration rates
low academic achievement
the discipline gap
low SES
high illegitimacy rate
etc.

are those the "excuses" you refer to?

You just have to understand that black folks are getting better at it. Of course it was racial. So what really? A lot of folks are getting all pissy about the double standards....it will come full circle.

Do you really care what black people think or say? Lol

in the end, I really could care less what black people say or do.

They have no positive effect on my life.

If they attempt a negative influence on my life beyond being annoying, that will be a problem for them

Forum List

Back