an honest discussion about black skin privilege

squeeze berry

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2010
virginia
In America today, blacks generally can conduct racist assaults on whites and count on “civil rights” activists and the media not to notice. In the two months following Trayvon Martin’s death, black assailants carried out at least 14 fourteen known attacks against white victims with the idea of “avenging” the fallen youth. In East Toledo, six juveniles beat a 78-year-old white man, shouting: “This is for Trayvon … Trayvon lives, white [man]. Kill that white [man]!” In Gainesville, five blacks shouting “Trayvon!” beat a 27-year-old white man, leaving his face permanently disfigured. In another Gainesville incident, a black crowd shouting “Trayvon!” assaulted and stomped on a white man who was trying to recover his female companion’s purse from the hands of a black thief. In Chicago, two black teenagers beat and robbed a 19-year-old white man because, as one of the attackers explained, they were angry about Trayvon Martin. In Baltimore, a group of blacks beat and robbed a white man, stripping him naked, then posted a video of the assault online with the caption: “me an my boys helped get justice fore trayvon.”

Black Skin Privilege | FrontPage Magazine

The late great Bob Grant used to refer to the "protective coating of melanin" as a shield against righteous criticism against monkeys like Jackson and Sharpton, Rangle and Lee (Sheila Jackson).

Trayvon Martine was no 'fallen youth.' He was a thug who died doing the kinds of things that now and then don't work out as planned for those types. Not often enough but in this case it worked out fine.

It was the same thing when white hate groups were lynching Blacks, the whites could count on no media coverage or police investigating the crime .Actually the police were in cahoots with the hate groups.So stop crying about spilt milk,whats good for the goose is also good for the ......

It was the same thing when white hate groups were lynching Blacks, the whites could count on no media coverage or police investigating the crime .Actually the police were in cahoots with the hate groups.So stop crying about spilt milk,whats good for the goose is also good for the ......

This is 2014. Do you mention history as a justification for present day America?

Why don't you dig into the Slavery archives while you're at it?

What happened in the past is no justification for black crimes in the present. Unfortunately, your attitude infects many liberals, and causes them to make excuses for black criminality.

What happened in the past is no justification for black crimes in the present.

Oh yes it is. And you're next, whitey motherfucker.

I'd like to invite you folks into a time long past but not forgotten on me.

One of my best college friends, Mike Sharp, black as black was back then, said to me quit frankly...

... the (1970's) blacks of today will proliferate and ultimately conquer whites by numbers.

I wouldn't mind this so much if all blacks were like Mike Sharp. He was a good and true honest gentleman.

One of my best college friends, Mike Sharp, black as black was back then, said to me quit frankly...

... the (1970's) blacks of today will proliferate and ultimately conquer whites by numbers.

I wouldn't mind this so much if all blacks were like Mike Sharp. He was a good and true honest gentleman.

the problem is that the typical black person wants revenge against whitey

:lmao: This is a typical white trailer trash thread, crying about their failures and blaming it on blackie. Very USMB-esque.

:lmao: This is a typical white trailer trash thread, crying about their failures and blaming it on blackie. Very USMB-esque.

go to Africa

go to Africa

Why the fuck would I go to Africa. I do just fine here in the US! It is not my fault you are a trailer park racist teaper who blames blackie for all of your failures.

How much do you weigh?

This is stupid. Because somebody did something bad in the past, that makes it okay for somebody else to do something bad now?

Yep, those damn blackies don't get to to jail at all in proportion to their numbers.

imbecilic squeezeberry has had all the thinking squoze out of him :lol:

I told you about mentioning how badly Black people frighten you. Go back to Europe so you will be safe.

Forum List

Back