An apology isn't enough

In a disgusting display of white supremacy, Bianca Andreescu apologized to Serena Williams for beating the overweight has been. An apology isn't enough. Whites besting blacks will no longer be tolerated. Maybe a civil judgment and a little jail time will teach this white supremacist how to behave in a diverse society.

The most Canadian way to accept a trophy? Bianca Andreescu says 'sorry'
Wow
Dumbest post so far today.

But it's early yet....
How
Don't worry son, I don't expect.you to understand.
Lol I’m sure no one does haha
You're probably correct. We all know not to expect much from you.

In a disgusting display of white supremacy, Bianca Andreescu apologized to Serena Williams for beating the overweight has been. An apology isn't enough. Whites besting blacks will no longer be tolerated. Maybe a civil judgment and a little jail time will teach this white supremacist how to behave in a diverse society.

Wow
Dumbest post so far today.

But it's early yet....
How
Don't worry son, I don't expect.you to understand.
Lol I’m sure no one does haha
You're probably correct. We all know not to expect much from you.
Another cool story lol

If she's that sorry she should give the trophy and winnings to the black, entitled, loser.
She apologized to the CROWD.
Good gawd man.
Why lie? Are you that pathetic?
She apologized to the crowd because she won and the black woman was supposed to win. Knowing the crowd the white supremacist went on to win anyway. Such disrespect!

If she's that sorry she should give the trophy and winnings to the black, entitled, loser.
She apologized to the CROWD.
Good gawd man.
Why lie? Are you that pathetic?
She apologized to the crowd because she won and the black woman was supposed to win. Knowing the crowd the white supremacist went on to win anyway. Such disrespect!
Yes. Color me shocked the american crowd wanted the american to win and not the foreigner.
Dumbfuck

Serena got to the championship match. She has been in at least 2 grand slam finals this year. Not bad for an overweight has been. I guess your affirmative action education didn't include a class in logoc.

Shouldn't this be in the sports section?

Or the rubber room since it's obviously a bait thread.
My affirmative action education included a class in spelling. Yours did not or you were absent.

Your affirmative action education allows you to be a ignorant, petty, racist, white bitch talking about a typo.

How do you know what race she is?

Serena got to the championship match. She has been in at least 2 grand slam finals this year. Not bad for an overweight has been. I guess your affirmative action education didn't include a class in logoc.

My affirmative action education included a class in spelling. Yours did not or you were absent.

Your affirmative action education allows you to be a ignorant, petty, racist, white bitch talking about a typo.

Ohhhhhh that little racist pus bucket and I go way way back. I jerk his chain every once in a while to make him do the monkey dance.

Is this a joke?
Yes, I believe it's called SARCASM.

From another forum. Besides, it's rather obvious from her other posts.

Ohhhhhh that little racist pus bucket and I go way way back. I jerk his chain every once in a while to make him do the monkey dance.

Funny how a blatant racist piece of trash calls me a racist for pointing out snot rags like her.

Is this a joke?
Yes, I believe it's called SARCASM.
She is not being sarcastic.

If someone had been smart enough to give the huge over-the-hill black loser a Participation Trophy we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

Who the hell on the left’s Feel Good Committee dropped the ball?

You agree she is a has been?

Is this a joke?
No, it is a pathetic troll.

Is this a joke?
No. Andreescu was so intimidated by the angry fans of black Serena Williams that she had to apologize for winning. Why bother even having the contest to begin with?

Forum List

Back