Amy Coney Barrett refused to grant asylum to Gerson Alvarenga, an asylum seeker fleeing an MS-13 gang hit, and deported him back to his peril

she must be disqualified! DISQUALIFIED!

Why should they have been allowed into America? Well of course I forgot that DEMOCRATS have allowed THOUSANDS of MS-13 into America over the past 25 years, thanks to Democrats there are probably MORE MS-13 gang members in America than there are in Central America.

Judge Amy Coney Barrett is a great choice and she should be Confirmed ASAP BEFORE the November 3 Election.

Why should they have been allowed into America? Well of course I forgot that DEMOCRATS have allowed THOUSANDS of MS-13 into America over the past 25 years, thanks to Democrats there are probably MORE MS-13 gang members in America than there are in Central America.

Judge Amy Coney Barrett is a great choice and she should be Confirmed ASAP BEFORE the November 3 Election.

If he'd stayed home he might be alive, doubtful but maybe

MS-13 form part of the Democrat Voting Bloc:

1602269672926.png

She'll be confirmed. The quacks can't stop it

My vote for Trump has more than paid off

every human life is precious and priceless, whether it's in Somalia or Syracuse...Yemen or...Yucca Mountain

First off the liberal leaning website is not going to side with someone on the tight. Secondly, he had two hearings before his appeal to the 7th Circuit and lost both times because of inconsistency and discrepancies. Three judges from the 7th Court heard the case and Barrett being one, also cited inconsistencies and discrepancies in their story. Even the dissenting vote found there to be errors and inconsistencies. and found Gerson Alvarenga-Flores less than honest. He produced a letter to the court from his parents who lived in El Salvador, however his parents never spoke or wrote in English. The final vote was 2-1 with the dissenting judge admitting there were problems with his story. Plus Gerson Alvarenga-Flores needed to file for asylum with in a year of arriving in the United States, Gerson Alvarenga-Flores waited for three and a half years.

The story was ruled bogus not by just Barrett but at least two lower courts and the other judge and the judge with the dissenting opinion was throughly convince withGerson Alvarenga-Flores' story either.

So, I am not going to believe an extremely left wing site to give us the truth of the story.
http://media.ca7.uscourts.gov/cgi-b.../C:17-2920:J:Barrett:aut:T:fnOp:N:2209369:S:0

When are people going to quit using extreme bias websites?

every human life is precious and priceless, whether it's in Somalia or Syracuse...Yemen or...Yucca Mountain

Yes but they DON'T NEED to be coming to Western Nations, if they want to go somewhere there are PLENTY of NON-Western Nations, why should we continue to have all these Third World Shitholers wanting to squat in Western Nations and bleed Western Taxpayers dry with all the Gibs Me Dat.

Personally I don't give a shit what happens to them, you put your OWN FIRST and EVERYONE ELSE comes LAST.

Forum List

Back