Amish communities refuse vaccine, got herd immunity. No chance for Fauci, Biden, Gates & Co

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Actually Scamdemic is gone in Amish country.
No jabs, no masks, no social distancing, nothing
Only the Holy Bible and God.
IT's the best proof we don't need shitty 'democracy ' but Free Republics founded on the Holy Bible and Traditional Values

15d5b514e3b0bdbf6eb6e70889e2f501.jpg

Amish-womans-role-Doyle-Yoder.jpg

little-white-church.jpg

IT's the best proof we don't need shitty 'democracy ' but Free Republics founded on the Holy Bible and Traditional Values

little-white-church.jpg

Excess COVID deaths in Amish and Mennonite communities. You think there's a connection to not getting vaccinated?

Scamdemic - 1984 shows we are slaves of 'democrats' , mostly insane sexual deviant corrupted psychopaths.
Guys, after the deadly Scamdemic let us abolish the wrong system aks 'democarcy' which enslaves us and makes our societies dead
We don't need it.
Let to be Free Republics founded by Fundamentalist Christians which main law is the Holy Bible and the only Ruler Jesus.

This Great Book shall be the only Law and Constitution for the Free People

s-l640.jpg

little-white-church.jpg
Lol, and only sixth grade education s. Ya that is the right solution to complete in the world. You are an idiot.

Lol, ok shortbus. Yep, no chemistry, physics, advanced math,. Hilarious everyone can be a slobbering idiot like you. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😆😀😀😀😀😀😀😆😆😆
Ah, another philistine who believes that nothing important happened until technology. Is your technology going to save you from................................GASP!!!!.......................THE VIRUS? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Ah, another philistine who believes that nothing important happened until technology.
Lol, ya dumb fuck go defend your country with muskets tell me how it works out. Try driving over a thirty span bridge designed by the Amish tell me how that works out for ya. Your a drooling idiot.

Lol, ya dumb fuck go defend your country with muskets tell me how it works out. Try driving over a thirty span bridge designed by the Amish tell me how that works out for ya. Your a drooling idiot.
Ooh! Another triggered knuckle dragger who knows a few insults and is not afraid to use them!

Not impressed. Try harder.

Last edited:
Ooh! Another knuckle dragger who knows a few insults and is not afraid to use them!

Not impressed. Try harder.
Lol, buckle dragger is what you want with a sixth grade education. Your drooling idiot. You would think you would be ashamed but to fucking stupid to know better. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😆. Go join the Amish no one is stopping ya, then I don't have to listen to your drivel.

Lol, buckle dragger is what you want with a sixth grade education. Your drooling idiot. You would think you would be ashamed but to fucking stupid to know better. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😆. Go join the Amish no one is stopping ya, then I don't have to listen to your drivel.
You're so easy! I love posters like you. Keep 'em coming.

Forum List

Back