American Postal Workers Union Endorses Bernie Sanders for President

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The American Postal Workers Union (APWU) endorsed Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) for the Democratic Party’s 2020 nomination for president on Thursday.

The financially troubled United States Postal Service (USPS) has an estimated 500,000 full-time employees, almost all of whom are members of a union. There are seven different unions that represent USPS employees.

The two largest unions are the AFL-CIO-affiliated National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC), which has 270,000 members (including both current and retired USPS employees), and the APWU, also AFL-CIO-affiliated, which represents 200,000 current and retired USPS employees. “APWU members belong to the Clerk, Maintenance, Motor Vehicle Service (MVS), or Support Services divisions,” according to the union’s website.

In June 2016, the NALC endorsed Hillary Clinton, one month before the Democratic National Convention. It has not yet endorsed a candidate for president in the 2020 campaign. The U.S. Postal Service lost $8.8 billion in fiscal 2019, more than doubling its losses from the previous year,” Government Executive reported in November.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

NO MAIL FOR YOU...if you have a Trump 2020 sign in your yard!

What’s revealing is that this shows how deathly afraid of Biden the Trumpers are.

and obviously so is Trump given his actions leading to his Impeachment

Does anyone think Trumpers LIKE Bernie better than Biden? Of course not. They think they have a better chance of beating him

What’s revealing is that this shows how deathly afraid of Biden the Trumpers are.

Does anyone think Trumpers LIKE Bernie better than Biden? Of course not. They think they have a better chance of beating him
''deathly afraid'' = hahahhahahahaahahhh = bullshit

:spinner:

That's just stupid. Biden has no prayer. He has loads more baggage than trump and can't form a coherent sentence.

Yet I still get my neighbors mail.

Are all postal employees dyslexics?
They hire foreigners who speak little English. The supervisors say that this diversity is beneficial without admitting that those who speak little English read even less. What you see. What we all see is the results of illiteratcy.

Biden is done. Moving on.

Perhaps I'm not totally awake yet, but can you please explain how the USPS endorsing Sander's is evidence that we're afraid of Biden????

Yet I still get my neighbors mail.

Are all postal employees dyslexics?

I know a few mail carriers; one of them my own cousin. I brought that subject up to them before, and they stuck up for my mail carrier even though they never met him. They said "You just don't understand!" This is true. I don't understand. How hard can it be to match the name on the letter to the name on a mailbox? I could have done that at 8 years old.

I complained to my post office. I told them I have two houses on one property; one behind another. The envelop says Rear House, and they put the mail in the box on the front house. She told me perhaps the carrier didn't see the house in the rear. I told her THE HOUSE IS ONLY 50 FEET AWAY! Then I asked her if they allow their mail carriers to cross the street by themselves. If you can't see a house 50 feet away, HTF can you see a car coming at you while crossing the street???

I've never had one issue with USPS that I can remember....too notch service in blizzards, forty below wind chills. Mail was always here on time.

Please explain how you came to that conclusion. Can’t wait to hear it. Lol

Forum List

Back