American History does not tell the tale of the Jewish Bolshevic butcher, Leon Trotsky.

Hey everyone. I've noticed a lot of people with 10s and 10s and 10s and 10s of thousands of posts are quite angry people. This signals to me a torment of a life living here. NOT EVERYONE. But the pattern is so obvious

American History does not tell the tale of the Jewish Bolshevic butcher, Leon Trotsky.

Are you genuinely unaware that Leon Trotsky wasn't an American?
Was Adolph Hitler? Do we teach about Hitler in schools??...C'mon.

Maybe you don't know this. Maybe you were sick the day they taught this. But, the USA had some minor involvement in World War II. We had no involvement in the Russian Revolution of 1917.
How many men died in Europe were American.??..Minor involvement. You are too dishonest. Public school educated I guess. Minor involvement...LOLOL....Good bye historically bankrupt

Are you genuinely unaware that Leon Trotsky wasn't an American?
Was Adolph Hitler? Do we teach about Hitler in schools??...C'mon.

Maybe you don't know this. Maybe you were sick the day they taught this. But, the USA had some minor involvement in World War II. We had no involvement in the Russian Revolution of 1917.
How many men died in Europe were American.??..Minor involvement. You are too dishonest. Public school educated I guess. Minor involvement...LOLOL....Good bye historically bankrupt

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. As you comparison of Hitler and Trotsky relating to America would deserve.

Forum List

Back