American and European dance bands and vocalists from the 1920s 1930s and 1940s.....

nothing more to say here apart from this..."Song for my Father"Copenhagen, Denmark, April 1968..

Horace Silver Quintet - Song For My Father

I'm in a wonderful state of "Blues" mind right now

Hope you will like it too....my friends this is from 1964 another great year my friends.

Horace Silver 5tet Tokyo Blues 1964

It doesn't get better.....please enjoy.

Benny Goodman & Ella Fitzgerald - Goodnight My Love (1937)

and after all the great music we have been posting.....my friends....this once again because this is one of the best my friends! :2up:

never been in those countries.... ...but omg....the music .....oh the music ..............love!:mm:
MAGA MAGA MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLESS DONALD TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 more years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2up:

Franco de Vita - Te Veo Venir Soledad (Live Video (Short Version)) ft. Gilberto Santa Rosa

Swinging London: Lew Stone & Al Bowlly - As Long As I Live, 1934

"Would You Like To Take A Walk "- Rudy Vallée -1930s

Okay so technically not from that era but a recreation of the music from that era. With some great efffin solos. The movie is kind of meh but the music sure is good.

ohh my babies....hmm
1929, What Have You?, Al Goodman Orch.

And the Ipana Troubadours....wow....I have so many songs of them in my musical library.....love so much...

1930, I Never Dreamt, Ipana Troubadours

Good night from 1929....night night

What A Day! - Carl Fenton's Orchestra (w young Benny Goodman) (1929)

the amazing Ella Fitzgerald
So Near And Yet So Far

There will never be another one like her....one of the most beautiful voices ever. :clap:

Ella Fitzgerald - Day Dream (1957)

New Topics

Forum List

Back