America hating MAGA Republicans are so Mad about Biden's Booming Jobs numbers and record low Unemployment

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
I love it
I really do

I love America, i love when America booms, and I love when America has blow out jobs numbers, I love when America has 50 year low unemployment

I love watching treasonous traitor GOP literally crying and flailing and breaking down over Biden's booming jobs. Obviously MAGA Republicans are rooting for America to fail. Obviously these people hate America and only care about the GOP. This can't be denied, we can see it by their treasonous response to Biden's booming jobs numbers.
Party over country

Anybody that is mad or jealous of this booming jobs report is a traitor that should be executed.

We can see which people are traitors just by how they respond to Biden's booming jobs market. MAGA republicans hate America, they only love the GOP, and their pathetic reaction and hatred, and jealousy of Biden's booming jobs numbers proves this fact. Party over country

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA !! USA !!!!!!!!!

• Banned
Bush and Trump failed. They started failed wars, turned balanced budgets into record deficits, record debt, record FED stimulus, begging the FED for stimulus, riots at the Capitol, weak low GDP growth
failed wars. failed policy

Biden and the dems are fixing all the GOP caused problems, one month at a time

They must be the ones looking for a mortgage to get out under the thumb of a landlord only to see interest rates continuing to rise due to a .gov money infused over-heated economy.....Come May they will see another .25 -.50 basis point increase.....If the bottom has not fell out by then.

I love it
I really do

I love America, i love when America booms, and I love when America has blow out jobs numbers, I love when America has 50 year low unemployment

I love watching treasonous traitor GOP literally crying and flailing and breaking down over Biden's booming jobs. Obviously MAGA Republicans are rooting for America to fail. Obviously these people hate America and only care about the GOP. This can't be denied, we can see it by their treasonous response to Biden's booming jobs numbers.
Party over country

Anybody that is mad or jealous of this booming jobs report is a traitor that should be executed.

We can see which people are traitors just by how they respond to Biden's booming jobs market. MAGA republicans hate America, they only love the GOP, and their pathetic reaction and hatred, and jealousy of Biden's booming jobs numbers proves this fact. Party over country

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Loserterianism that is pushed be the extremely wealthy hate the poor and want to cut the hell out of the safetynet. They can't have a solid and sound economy and win the seats needed to transfer the wealth from the bottom 95% to the top 5% as they want. IT pisses them off.

I love it
I really do

Party over country

Amen! Go Joe!

I have yet to figure out one job .Biden created. He has little to to do with the job market as it stands today, just like he has nothing to do with fuel prices of inflation. Just silly how simple minded partisans think.

I love it
I really do

Party over country

iu

They must be the ones looking for a mortgage to get out under the thumb of a landlord only to see interest rates continuing to rise due to a .gov money infused over-heated economy.....Come May they will see another .25 -.50 basis point increase.....If the bottom has not fell out by then.
Still beats the hell out of Reagan's 20% prime lending rate when I first bought a house.

I have yet to figure out one job .Biden created. He has little to to do with the job market as it stands today, just like he has nothing to do with fuel prices of inflation. Just silly how simple minded partisans think.
Build back Better and the infrastructure bill have created and will continue to create jobs.

Biden has created the environement for America to suceed which causes companies to grow and expand and hire.

JOLTs data says it all, 11M job openings and the strongest labor market ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back