Amazon Allows Tens of Thousands Americans to Die Out of Trump Hatred

What a vile, America hating organization.
I will use any means necessary to avoid helping this company profit

Let the Corporate cronyism begin. Xiden will do everything he can to help enrich those that helped him steal the election, and those that help suppress free speech on the internet.

1611267471778.png

Why couldn't they have offered weeks ago.
This is why a Patriot Party is needed.
A major "third party" will only give every election to the Communists. But I dont know what the answer is as far as the Republican Swamp.

George Bush even thanked a black congressman and called him a "savior" for his part in removing Trump

To be fair here, Trump vilified Amazon via ownership of the Washington Post for years.
I'm not surprised Amazon was less than willing to put their faith in an incompetent, badmouthing administration.
It wouldn't have been good for business.

A major "third party" will only give every election to the Communists. But I dont know what the answer is as far as the Republican Swamp.

George Bush even thanked a black congressman and called him a "savior" for his part in removing Trump
I don't think so. The patriot party would take 96% of the Republican voter base, initially.
The rest wil stay with Mitch, the Bushes, the Cheneys and Mitt Romney.
The numbers lost will be replaced by Walkaway people over the 4 year reign of Mr Biden, as people become disillussioned with the 2 parties in Washington.
This happened in the UK with the Brexit party. It led to a huge political shift and a realignment as former left voters and right wing voters found a common enemy in career politicians.

To be fair here, Trump vilified Amazon via ownership of the Washington Post for years.
I'm not surprised Amazon was less than willing to put their faith in an incompetent, badmouthing administration.
It wouldn't have been good for business.
So people died needlessly because Amazon didn't like Trump's vernacular??

That's because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree:

Trump's agenda is EVERYTHING the Republican Party CLAIMS to support.

The Swamp Republicans only talk. When a once in a lifetime character like PRESIDENT Trump comes along and actually does something, the Swamp Creatures from both parties come out to destroy the man.

50 million people now are considered "enemies of the state."

I would give my left nut to know what was in those envelopes at his funeral.

Because Trump is a loser, and would screw up everything, and then try to blame those that helped him, just like always. Why do you think his banks finally told him to take a hike?

Because Trump is a loser, and would screw up everything, and then try to blame those that helped him, just like always. Why do you think his banks finally told him to take a hike?
Um, Trump has supplied the hospitals with more PPE and ventillators than they need.
He gave you the Trump Shot, which no doubt you will take.
Also, the banks and corporations are trying to curry favour with the new President.
Funy how the Dems and leftists now have a soft spot, for the bankers, corporations and people like Bush, Cheney and Halliburton.
We got the working class and we're fine with that.

I would give my left nut to know what was in those envelopes at his funeral.

Compromising photos of themselves on Epstein's island.

Forum List

Back