Allegiance Flag Supply…..gone woke?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’ve bought a number of flags from Allegiance…I’ve referred others to Allegiance for their flags…and today I get this…another corporation that feels like they have to use a dark person for their ‘corporate identity’ in order to generate business.
Like Subaru and Toyota using depictions of black campers in 4x4’s to try to sell to whitey….boy did you fuck up.
While I’m sure Lema is a great person, you’re timing is bad…real bad. Certainly you have someone there who has been there longer….done a great job and isn’t the color of those George Floyd told you to exploit….RIGHT?
IMG_1917.jpeg

Really this is what upsets you.

I wish an ad was the most upsetting thing I experience today
When I was pussified and PC as fuck I looked the other way when shit that should have pissed me off didn’t…BUT my balls dropped.…yours will to.

When I was pussified and PC as fuck I looked the other way when shit that should have pissed me off didn’t…BUT my balls dropped.…yours will to.
You’re upset over a flag ad That is exactly the kind of thing a no nut pussy little bitch would be upset over. You outed yourself. A picture got you all angry, that’s some funny shit

Last edited:
You’re upset over a flag add. That is exactly the kind of thing a no nut pussy little bitch would be upset over. You outed yourself. A picture got you all angry, that’s some funny shit
Nah…it’s not really about an add….it’s about how pathetic you cucked as fuck whites are.
You outed yourself as just another cucked as fuck white with no sense of self preservation…you should be proud.

Nah…it’s not really about an add….it’s about how pathetic you cucked as fuck whites are.
You outed yourself as just another cucked as fuck white with no sense of self preservation…you should be proud.
What the fuck is that word salad? So you are upset a black employee was used in a ad? Are you so sensitive and uncomfortable in your skin that you can only see advertising that has white people in it.

What the fuck is that word salad? So you are upset a black employee was used in a ad? Are you so sensitive and uncomfortable in your skin that you can only see advertising that has white people in it.
hahahaha…When I was a woke white guilt purple hair caucasian with nose rings and neck tattoos I said all the same shit. Then my balls dropped…yours will to.
Is that you at left in the image below?
IMG_0607.jpeg

…another corporation that feels like they have to use a dark person for their ‘corporate identity’ in order to generate business.
At least they're not pushing race mixing like that cereal company was in their ads a few years ago.

Forum List

Back