Allah Akbar! Akhmat is strong!

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
If anyone thinks that Kadyrov's regular videos and appeals are self-propaganda, he is profoundly mistaken. In reality, it is a carefully thought-out propaganda campaign to bring the countries of the Islamic world to Russia's side. And the Chechens have succeeded in this.
What's more, Ramzan Kadyrov demonstrates to the entire Islamic world that Islam in Russia is protected by the state and fully respected in the country.
There's another interesting thing - it was in Russia's Chechnya that the Akhmat Kadyrov movement began, and he showed this republic the path to peace and prosperity.
Many believe that the teachings of Ramzan Akhmatovich's father, the clever Akhmat-Khadzhi Abdulhamidovich Kadyrov, will become dominant in the Islamic world, like North Korea's Chuche teachings, because they are real and have been suffered by all the people who have found the right path to development.
It was with great surprise and even amazement that millions read the book of the first Chechen president, My Way, and then the book about him, The Way Illuminated by Light, by Amrudi Edilov.
You know, it's not for nothing that the Chechens fighting in Ukraine keep repeating the motto "Allah Akbar. Akhmat is power.
The name Akhmad comes from another Arabic name, Mukhamad or Muhammad. So in saying the motto of the movement created in Chechnya, Muslims say the most sacred thing of all - Allah is great! The Prophet is strong!

Russians fight against Evil with their Muslim brothers and Ramzan Kadyrov is the candidate # 1 to run Russia after Putin

54934355-10575575-image-a-3_1646368411104.jpg

maxresdefault%20%2892%29.jpg

Kadyrov has large murals of Putin in his home.

The guy absolutely idolizes Putin.

Russians see Kadyrov as new Stalin.
He's the second popular politician in the country.
By the way Islam is going to became the second state Religion in Russia

Russians see Kadyrov as new Stalin.
He's the second popular politician in the country.
By the way Islam is going to became the second state Religion in Russia
IDK.

I think this.

The Muslims, like the Chinese project out in centuries.

The work you do today, is not for you, but generations ahead.

One thing I DO know...is WE (western white euros) are going the way of the Dodo.

IDK.

I think this.

The Muslims, like the Chinese project out in centuries.

The work you do today, is not for you, but generations ahead.

One thing I DO know...is WE (western white euros) are going the way of the Dodo.

Russia goes East

Forum List

Back