All Philly liquor stores are closed today after at least 18 were broken into overnight

Why are Democrat controlled cities such cesspits of violent crime? And why are law abiding citizens made to suffer because Democrats love to make life easy for criminals?
Makes you wonder.

Flashback: Vetoing Liquor Privatization, Pennsylvania’s Governor Says Competition Would Raise Prices.

Someone was talking about it's all being paid for by Amazon and UPS and FedEx so people do their shopping thru the internet from home. ;)

Kitty001.png

I have to wonder how many late-stage alcoholics are either going to wind up in ERs or dead because their supply has been unexpectedly interrupted. No one will ever look into it but I BET this will cost some lives in Philly.

But
But
But
What are the alcoholics and drunk drivers going to do? Where are they gonna get a drink?
I've been sober for 13 years and I can tell you, it isn't a joke to be suddenly cut off when your body is badly addicted to alcohol. DTs and seizures kill people every day. If they're considered unworthy of concern then a more practical cause is the extra money spent by public emergency rooms when these people are brought in by ambulance and have to be cared for for a few days, minimum.

I reckon they'll have to drive out of town to get booze, and they will.

I just can't imagine if all the stores and gas stations in my area suddenly couldn't sell booze.

:omg:

I reckon they'll have to drive out of town to get booze, and they will.

I just can't imagine if all the stores and gas stations in my area suddenly couldn't sell booze.

:omg:
Those who have access to a vehicle will certainly do whatever it takes to keep the demons at bay. That adds another dangerous dimension to the problem. Drunk drivers taking longer trips to get their fix :(

I have to wonder how many late-stage alcoholics are either going to wind up in ERs or dead because their supply has been unexpectedly interrupted. No one will ever look into it but I BET this will cost some lives in Philly.

Apparently, all they stole were pickled eggs and sausages? :dunno:

Forum List

Back