Alex Jones the so called Troll was correct, and the media was wrong

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Just like I have been saying for months now, Alex Jones is the leader of the new media, the one of the people, by the people and for the people.

The rest of you f---tards stay tuned into the looney tunes on CNN

InfoWars’ Alex Jones, King of All Trolls, Relishes His Moment

watch-thumb.jpg

I hope we see a huge reworking of the mass media platform. This election opened up the eyes of many, many people. And it isn't only in the states where the media is biased and more of a political agenda pushing institution. Alex Jones was there when no one else was. He may be clickbait AF, with the voice of a shill god(which I love), but he has lead a giant movement against the globalist regime. When future generations look back on this, I hope this mans legacy is rightfully honored.

Who needs Alex Jones when you can sum up the country in one meme? :laugh2:

15032151_1106777746110176_2673815126592573596_n.jpg

Had my tv on CNN out of curiosity. They had a segment called, "The Autopsy of the Democrat Party." The host said they had prepared the segment as "An autopsy of the GOP" and had to change it. I wrote and said they may want to change a lot about CNN, not just one segment!

• Banned
Alex Jones?

Seriously?

The guy who has millions of nattering dipshits believing 9/11 was a staged government operation?
Yes seriously, he said that Trump would win when every other media outlet said Hilary could not lose. You are delusional and not accepting reality

• Banned
When EVERYTHING is a conspiracy one is bound to be right about SOMETHING.

Except Jones has been wrong about nearly everything.

In his early days he made a name going after the system, now he associates himself with movements and campaigns in order to marginalize them because he has no credibility. He isn't doing that for free.

The one that can not accept that Hillary is an about to be indicted felon clock

You believe that?

Look.... I despise her. I'd like to see her and all of her DNA plus Bill launched into the core of the sun.

Trump doesn't even dislike her. He is not an ideologue and the clintons were at his wedding. He is not going to aggressively prosecute her. She MIGHT face prosecution but I don't believe for one second that Trump is going to make that a priority.

Hope to be surprised though.

Just like I have been saying for months now, Alex Jones is the leader of the new media, the one of the people, by the people and for the people.

The rest of you f---tards stay tuned into the looney tunes on CNN

InfoWars’ Alex Jones, King of All Trolls, Relishes His Moment

watch-thumb.jpg

Any retard who is a free thinker saw this coming. Alex Jones did nothing but parrot what other people were saying. Alex Jones is nothing but a stupid fat tinfoil hat wearing turd that managed to make a fortune on the deaths of a few thousand innocent people. Mods should move this shit down to the badlands where any post involving the crazy fat bastard belongs.

You believe that?

Look.... I despise her. I'd like to see her and all of her DNA plus Bill launched into the core of the sun.

Trump doesn't even dislike her. He is not an ideologue and the clintons were at his wedding. He is not going to aggressively prosecute her. She MIGHT face prosecution but I don't believe for one second that Trump is going to make that a priority.

Trump will ask to Hillary stop these looters and murderers, or die in the pokey, the choice will be hers, and the mongrels that are killing people

You believe that?

Trump will ask to Hillary stop these looters and murderers, or die in the pokey, the choice will be hers, and the mongrels that are killing people

Wont work.

Forum List

Back