'#AlertTheDaycareStaff'

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump slams Corker, Corker fires back: '#AlertTheDaycareStaff'

Trump:

"Bob Corker, who helped President O give us the bad Iran Deal & couldn’t get elected dog catcher in Tennessee, is now fighting Tax Cuts," Trump wrote in his tweets. "Corker dropped out of the race in Tennesse when I refused to endorse him, and now is only negative on anything Trump. Look at his record!"

And in an apparent response to Trump’s Tuesday tweet, Corker wrote, "same untruths from an utterly untruthful president. #AlertTheDaycareStaff."

--------------------------

Trump hasn't learned that you can't play in a sandbox and fight professionals. You will always lose.

• Banned
History will show Corker was one of the few brave Republicans.

If Republicans think they can save their jobs by keeping silent on Trump, Bannon will show them otherwise.

Funny how Trump continually falls back on the same retorts

- You asked for my endorsement and I refused
- You have low ratings
- You are fat, ugly or funny looking

Trump:

"Bob Corker, who helped President O give us the bad Iran Deal & couldn’t get elected dog catcher in Tennessee, is now fighting Tax Cuts," Trump wrote in his tweets. "Corker dropped out of the race in Tennesse when I refused to endorse him, and now is only negative on anything Trump. Look at his record!"

And in an apparent response to Trump’s Tuesday tweet, Corker wrote, "same untruths from an utterly untruthful president. #AlertTheDaycareStaff."

Trump hasn't learned that you can't play in a sandbox and fight professionals. You will always lose.
He's losing?

Corker's on the way out. The days of the Establishment led by liberals is over.

DL0nUmOX0AAyOQs.jpg

Trump:

Corker's buyer's remorse doesn't change the fact that he's voted for 100% of Trump's bills, appointees, and nominations. Corker is just as bad as Trump.

History will show Corker was one of the few brave Republicans. If Republicans think they can save their jobs by keeping silent on Trump, Bannon will show them otherwise.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Senator Corker helped Trump campaign and has voted for all of Trump's bills, appointees, and nominations. He is a Trump enabler who still votes for the things Trump wants, including the most recent budget resolution on tax cuts he claims to oppose.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Senator Corker helped Trump campaign and has voted for all of Trump's bills, appointees, and nominations. He is a Trump enabler who still votes for the things Trump wants, including the most recent budget resolution on tax cuts he claims to oppose.

You're correct of course but give him this: One of VERY few Republicans who calls out The Short Finger Vulgarian's lies.

Sad and dangerous that there aren't more.

Just saw Corker on TV.

On Trump: Someone of this mentality in issues of war and peace. He (Trump) is not evolving in an upward way. In fact, he's devolving.
He's debasing to our country.

I don't understand how Trump supporters don't see the obvious.

Corker isn't running again. Trump can't do anything to him. Trump is powerless.

It's a matter of perspective:

was only seeking members’ support for existing moratoria on nuclear testing.

The entire UN is against nuclear testing. Asking Iran not to nuclear test was already approved by the Senate. There is no reason to ask the to go country by country.

Obama was right. The Senate already approved of the ban on nuclear testing.

Forum List

Back