Alabama McDonald's gunman killed by armed dad, who is injured in shootout

That's why you don't let unstable people with guns. That's why you don't let "Crooked" Hillary Clinton try to run the country. She is unstable.
`
If they were stable smart people, they wouldn't have had their guns stolen in the first place. That's why IQ tests should be administrated when purchasing a gun.

Is over 250,000 guns stolen a year from from gun owners, a weak argument? How do you you propose to stop that? There are certainly some damn stupid gun owners who shouldn't own guns, for starters.

I have been over this with another member on here. After awhile, it gets quite tiresome to try to explain these "common sense" issues. But you (and others) apparently have a hard time trying to understand the basics.
When you are able to have some common sense, we will have a rational discussion.
To fully answer your question, I am sure you are quite intelligent to do some serious research. (I am sure you do know how to research facts, right?)

That's why you don't let unstable people with guns. That's why you don't let "Crooked" Hillary Clinton try to run the country. She is unstable.
`
If they were stable smart people, they wouldn't have had their guns stolen in the first place. That's why IQ tests should be administrated when purchasing a gun.
Do you take an IQ test for your 1st amendment rights?

Last time I deigned to patronize a McDonald's, my coffee was spiked with a potential cocktail of alcohol and drugs.

They've killed more people on the road that way than anyone with a firearm.

A very weak argument. Try again!
`
Is over 250,000 guns stolen a year from from gun owners, a weak argument? How do you you propose to stop that? There are certainly some damn stupid gun owners who shouldn't own guns, for starters.
You don't get to make that decision.

I know a lot of people who should keep their mouths shut.

Some too damned stupid to speak.

How do we stop that?

Forum List

Back