Al Franken Inadvertently admits Obama Care was mean & people died

And the ones that accepted them...Like NM...were short changed and had to scramble to cover programs the fed screwed out of money.

Link for that please?

Well so you all would rather the state congress be in charge of your healthcare than the fed gov. Wake up , the Fed gov is now in charge of how you are going to not receive healthcare and they are leaving it up to the states and cutting funding to give the elites a tax cut. Have you read the costs of the new bill?

You have been screwed or about to be.
The federal government always sticks it to the middle and lower class.

For example...let's say you owe the IRS money but we're laid off work. So you want to set up a payment plan in good faith.

The IRS will charge the person upwards of $450.00/$500.00 extra for setting up a payment plan...then tack on interest.

Same with the ACA. They gouge the middle and lower class with outrageous premiums....and when they can't pay...a penalty.

And as for the fed being in charge of handing out money? Like I said they fell through with promised funds. And states scramble to make up the difference.

And you blame those extra costs that screw the middle and lower class on the Dems or the GOP? Just FYI... Obama helped set up student debt relief and special student loan forgiveness and repayment plans, and Devos and Trump are already rolling those back and sticking it to the students. If it weren't for the old plan that Obama set up, I wouldn't have been able to get my loan out of default and into good standing and been able to finish my degree.
Democrats gouge the middle and lower class every bit as much as the Republicans do. See Obamacare.

The middle class ALWAYS gets screwed, because they make too much money to qualify for federal help, but not enough money to qualify for all the tax cuts the rich get. You might as well get used to that. That will never change.

They get screwed because the government and people like you expect them to foot the bill for all of the moochers.

Link for that please?

Well so you all would rather the state congress be in charge of your healthcare than the fed gov. Wake up , the Fed gov is now in charge of how you are going to not receive healthcare and they are leaving it up to the states and cutting funding to give the elites a tax cut. Have you read the costs of the new bill?

You have been screwed or about to be.
The federal government always sticks it to the middle and lower class.

For example...let's say you owe the IRS money but we're laid off work. So you want to set up a payment plan in good faith.

The IRS will charge the person upwards of $450.00/$500.00 extra for setting up a payment plan...then tack on interest.

Same with the ACA. They gouge the middle and lower class with outrageous premiums....and when they can't pay...a penalty.

And as for the fed being in charge of handing out money? Like I said they fell through with promised funds. And states scramble to make up the difference.

And you blame those extra costs that screw the middle and lower class on the Dems or the GOP? Just FYI... Obama helped set up student debt relief and special student loan forgiveness and repayment plans, and Devos and Trump are already rolling those back and sticking it to the students. If it weren't for the old plan that Obama set up, I wouldn't have been able to get my loan out of default and into good standing and been able to finish my degree.
Democrats gouge the middle and lower class every bit as much as the Republicans do. See Obamacare.

The middle class ALWAYS gets screwed, because they make too much money to qualify for federal help, but not enough money to qualify for all the tax cuts the rich get. You might as well get used to that. That will never change.

They get screwed because the government and people like you expect them to foot the bill for all of the moochers.

Since when did I say I expected the Middle class to foot the bill for the moochers? I lived most of my life as a member of the middle class, and when I am done with my Master's degree I will once again be a member of the middle class...

So how come you aren't pissed off by Trumpcare and the fact it is going to not help anyone but give the rich HUGE tax breaks?

Holy cow the CBO says that a person in their 60's that makes $57,000 a year will see their premiums rise to $14,000 a year! Fuck me... that's ridiculous. That's not counting how much their meds! I better move the fuck out of this country by the time I retire. This country is going to make it so that the elderly can't afford to live in the U.S. anymore compared to Canada or other countries.

New Topics

Forum List

Back