Agreed?,Is It Time For Hillary To Appear On "Are You At Least As Smart As A Fifth Grader" ??

And to think Hillary was trying to take down Dick for taping the Republicans, and now she is in the same mess, only 50,000 times worse.

:boobies: After watching Hillary cringing to answer a few simple questions in her orange jump suit, you would think that at least the "Average American" must be thinking, Oh My God, and she's running for President? Hillary is on the same level as Miss South Carolina. How can Hillary not recall whether she wiped her server? It's a simple yes or no question! If she is that incompetent, she should not be running. God, can you imagine Jeff Foxworthy asking Hillary: Miss Hillary, how many states are in the mainland USA? :confused-84::stupid:

You need to cut the lady some slack. If Obama doesn't know the answer, why should she?

:boobies: After watching Hillary cringing to answer a few simple questions in her orange jump suit, you would think that at least the "Average American" must be thinking, Oh My God, and she's running for President? Hillary is on the same level as Miss South Carolina. How can Hillary not recall whether she wiped her server? It's a simple yes or no question! If she is that incompetent, she should not be running. God, can you imagine Jeff Foxworthy asking Hillary: Miss Hillary, how many states are in the mainland USA? :confused-84::stupid:

I would love to have all 16 or 20 or whatever candidates there are on the same show.

You of course just obsess about Hilary- but I think it would be a hilarious show- imagine politicians being asked to answer specific questions and not being able to just bloviate?

I would love to see them all on it- make it a requirement to be President!
i would love to hear this question: Hillary, what year did we witness the Historic Event when Brian Williams met and interviewed Abe Lincoln?
View attachment 47860 View attachment 47860
Hillary, what is the fundemental difference between wiping your ass and wiping your server?

Suggested response: I don't have to wash my hands afterwards. What's funny is that people are beginning to call her shenanigans "wipergate." Unfortunately for Hilarious Clinton, once you put a good title on something it sticks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back