Afro-american/bi-racial/mulit-racial

I have a feeling you would have quite a few problems if you read a post from a white person who said the exact same thing you did, substituting 'white' where you wrote 'black.'

Ignorance abounds in all races, it seems.

If it was stated by some one White, it would be historically incorrect. I have historical and scientific facts to back up my statements, not white racist hogwash, with no scientific facts to back them up. Just years of racism and the
using the black race to make themselves rich.Slavery was the ultimate ripoff!.
They know it, we know it.

To say there should be no distinction among the races is absurd. There is the White race, the Asian race, the Indian Race, and the original Black race. I am Black,African American.
I may have whites infiltrating my race some were down the line. Some form of Rape, by a White slave master.It is nothing to be proud of, or to feel that they will accept you or me.

I feel the beauty lies in the separateness, and the differences among the races.I don't believe in intermarriage with Whites or any other Race. I feel the Black race, should maintain its blackness, as black genes are dominant anyway.I am not anti White or a racists, I just feel Blacks have nothing to gain by mixing their genes with other races, when we are the oringinal race that was created in Africa millions of years ago by God,
who is Black by the way.

If it was stated by some one White, it would be historically incorrect. I have historical and scientific facts to back up my statements, not white racist hogwash, with no scientific facts to back them up. Just years of racism and the
using the black race to make themselves rich.Slavery was the ultimate ripoff!.
They know it, we know it.

Claims:

1. Black genes are superior/dominant
2. Nothing to gain by mixing genes
3. Blacks are the original race created by God
4. God is black

Alright, let's see the historical and scientific facts to back those up, please.

Claims:

4. God is black

Alright, let's see the historical and scientific facts to back those up, please.

LOL! Sounds like a black version of William. And just as wrong.

1. No, some obvious ones, brown eyes over blue, are, but are also shared with Indian and Asian populations. Most likely, there is just about an even split in total genetic differances that are dominant and recessive.

2. In animal populations, genetic diversity is considered a plus for that population. I see no reason why it should not work the same for Homo Sapiens.

3. Well, since we evolved in Africa, whether a Diety was involved or not, for all of us, our ancestors were black.

4. Since you are black, I can understand that you would worship a black Diety. If there be a Diety, he is probably having a good laugh over the chutzpah of we humans in describing it, and limiting it, in terms limited by our intellectual development.

Never ask a zeolot for scientific evidence. The next two hours of double talk will be nauseous.

Please don't take offence at me for my statement.

I am not a racist. But what I said is historically accurate.

Africans were brought to this country for specific kinds of labor. They were bred to end up with workers who were a certain height, size, and strength.

Many also have the slave owners blood in their veins.

I know many Africans. My wife is an African.

Sudanese people have a certain look. Somalis have a different look. So do Kenyans, etc.

I can easily tell them apart.

Believe me, African Americans do not resemble people of any tribe that I am aware of.

Yes they are mainly of the Black race. But they are different than any native African.

African Americans are in reality our their own tribe.

Black Americans and Africans are no closer than white Americans and Europeans which is why I hate the term "African American." We don't call white's European Americans do we?

And, I accept your apology, it seemed as if you were referring to me being something you make in a peetry dish

LOL! Sounds like a black version of William. And just as wrong.

1. No, some obvious ones, brown eyes over blue, are, but are also shared with Indian and Asian populations. Most likely, there is just about an even split in total genetic differances that are dominant and recessive.

2. In animal populations, genetic diversity is considered a plus for that population. I see no reason why it should not work the same for Homo Sapiens.

3. Well, since we evolved in Africa, whether a Diety was involved or not, for all of us, our ancestors were black.

4. Since you are black, I can understand that you would worship a black Diety. If there be a Diety, he is probably having a good laugh over the chutzpah of we humans in describing it, and limiting it, in terms limited by our intellectual development.

Never ask a zeolot for scientific evidence. The next two hours of double talk will be nauseous.

I don't think Southpaw is black, I think he's being patronizing of blacks who think that.

Its an historical FACT that the first homo habilis was black (a female named Lucy)

Whites developed in the hills of Europe because of the weather, but there was a time in the history of the earth that there were only black Homo Habilis, Erectus, and then Sapien

I don't think Southpaw is black, I think he's being patronizing of blacks who think that.

Its an historical FACT that the first homo habilis was black (a female named Lucy)

Whites developed in the hills of Europe because of the weather, but there was a time in the history of the earth that there were only black Homo Habilis, Erectus, and then Sapien

Just an FYI, I was quoting 52ndstreet's claims. He made those claims and said he had historical and scientific proof to back them up. I was calling him out on it. Seems he hasn't found time to respond yet.

I'm 1 generation away from being able to claim African American on government docs. I have tan skin but a larger nose and lips than most people. Among other things.... :eek:

I DEMAND to be called a German-Slavic-Irish-English-Cherokee-African American.

Interestingly enough, I think I got the bad stereotyped-characteristics from all of the above.

He drinks too much firewater, has a terrible temper, beats up his wife, and eats foods made out of beets frequently...

Just an FYI, I was quoting 52ndstreet's claims. He made those claims and said he had historical and scientific proof to back them up. I was calling him out on it. Seems he hasn't found time to respond yet.

I'm 1 generation away from being able to claim African American on government docs. I have tan skin but a larger nose and lips than most people. Among other things.... :eek:

But do you have good hair?

Claims:

4. God is black

1.Any books on Genetics will tell you, Black Genes are dominant.
2.Why would you mix a dominant gene, with a recessive Gene?,in every case the dominant gene cancels out the recessive gene.There is nothing to gain in that situation.
3.Scientist have stated that there is a mitochodrial gene present in all humans on Earth today, that they can trace back to a Black female that lived in Kenya, Africa, about 500,000 years ago.
4.So if this was a Black woman, that we all share a gene with,obviously,
the first female and male God created were Black.
5.The Bible said God created man in his own image.God then is Black.

Any other questions southpaw?, its simple deductive reasoning.
Do the research, if you don't beleive me.

Last edited:
2.Why would you mix a dominant gene, with a recessive Gene?,in every case the dominant gene cancels out the recessive gene.There is nothing to gain in that situation.
3.Scientist have stated that there is a mitochodrial gene present in all humans on Earth today, that they can trace back to a Black female that lived in Kenya, Africa, about 500,000 years ago.
4.So if this was a Black woman, that we all share a gene with,obviously,
the first female and male God created were Black.

Any other questions southpaw?, its simple deductive reasoning.
Do the research, if you don't beleive me.

1. Interesting you should say that. Would you care to referance on peer reviewed article from a scientific journal specializing in Biology to back that claim?

2. No, you obviously do not understand the relationship between dominant and recessive. The recessive gene is not canceled out. If the next generation the individual create in a sexual union has a recessive gene from both side, then that gene will be expressed. There are only a few characteristics that are controled only by one pair of genes. For instance, skin color involves several genes. So and individual of mixed heritage will have a skin color differant than either parent. Most of our traits are determined more like skin color than eye color.

3. 4. 5. LOL! I would say a statement that more closely approximates the truth is that the first God created by man was black.

1. Interesting you should say that. Would you care to referance on peer reviewed article from a scientific journal specializing in Biology to back that claim?

2. No, you obviously do not understand the relationship between dominant and recessive. The recessive gene is not canceled out. If the next generation the individual create in a sexual union has a recessive gene from both side, then that gene will be expressed. There are only a few characteristics that are controled only by one pair of genes. For instance, skin color involves several genes. So and individual of mixed heritage will have a skin color differant than either parent. Most of our traits are determined more like skin color than eye color.

3. 4. 5. LOL! I would say a statement that more closely approximates the truth is that the first God created by man was black.

If the recessive gene is not canceled out,by the dominant gene,then why are the dominant Black genetic features always prominant, in appearance, even if the mixed race individuals marries another white person.You still see the Black genetic features.
If you look at features in Mulatoes,quadrones, and octamarones,and other
variations in Black white mixtures, the Black genetic features always appear
in the offspring. Irregardless of weather they are Black or white or brown in color.Your statement is incorrect.False. Incorrect science.

Prove it. Post a link.

You haven't proven black genes are dominant. Furthermore, I'm under the sneaking suspicion that you think that non-pigment genes in blacks are different than in whites. Have you studied genetics or human anatomy?

You think God has a color?

Let me ask you this then... how black is God? Is He chocolate brown or coal black? Does He have any white in Him at all or is He 'pure?'

Absolutely ridiculous.

Forum List

Back