Afl-cio warns oregon voters: 'your voting history is a matter of public record'

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
AFL-CIO WARNS OREGON VOTERS: 'YOUR VOTING HISTORY IS A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD'
Voters in Oregon are receiving a mailer from the AFL-CIO that could imply their votes in the upcoming election will not be secret.
"Your voting history is a matter of public record," the mailer says on the cover of a trifold pamphlet, which lists the union's positions and its endorsed state and local candidates inside.

--

The reverse cover of the pamphlet features an historic photograph of a union strike, in which the worker in front is carrying a poster that reads: "DO NOT CROSS OUR PICKET LINE."​

Typical union thug tactics.

Where's the investigation of voter intimidation? Where's the outrage?

Tell me Lefties, is this just different...somehow??

Breitbart is just lying again, as usual. And dave fell for it again, as usual.

The full quote.

"Your voting history is a matter of public record. Make sure you're able to vote. Get the facts and important polling information inside."

They're talking about voter registration info, and how to make sure you're registered. Again, Breitbart is just lying.

The full quote.

"Your voting history is a matter of public record. Make sure you're able to vote. Get the facts and important polling information inside."

They're talking about voter registration info, and how to make sure you're registered. Again, Breitbart is just lying.
Oh, horseshit.

"Your voting history" is NOT "your voter registration info".

And your voting history is not a matter of public record. Period.

Message from Knuckles and Rocko: "Your voting history is a matter of Public Record".

The full quote.

Oh, horseshit.

Yes, it is. You can't see who somebody voted for, but your registration and the elections you voted in are public record.

Are there any conservatives on this board who aren't flagrantly dishonest? 50, perhaps? 45? 40/30/20/10?

Should God spare the Republicans if merely 10 just men can be found among them?

Are there any conservatives on this board who aren't flagrantly dishonest? 50, perhaps? 45? 40/30/20/10?

Should God spare the Republicans if merely 10 just men can be found among them?

You're joking, right? Compared to the lefties here the conservatives are models of probity. What is dishonest about the OP? Nothing. It is an attempt,a nd a crude one at that, at voter intimidation.

The full quote.

Oh, horseshit.

Yes, it is. You can't see who somebody voted for, but your registration and the elections you voted in are public record.
Granted. But the union thugs are implying that who people vote for is a matter of record, too -- and if you vote the wrong way this election, you'll face the union.

The voter intimidation law says the intent to intimidate is illegal -- no one actually has to be intimidated.

Hey, AFL-CIO:

Fuck you.

Really? Guess they must have lost my address.

You better get out your wallet, and call your Union steward... Well you're at it, you should ask them who they want you to vote for like a good little Union zombie.

Compared to the lefties here the conservatives are models of probity.

Just stop it. You're not enough of brainwashed cultist to believe something that absurd. Dave is, but you're a step above that feces-flinger.

The OP lied, calling a rather mundane voter registration drive some kind of union threat. No one, besides Dave, is actually stupid enough to misread standard English to that extent. While I understand how your party commands you to pretend you actually are that stupid, in order that you can justify the lying, I am not bound by those orders. That means I get to point out you guys are liars, and you get to rage impotently at me in return.

Compared to the lefties here the conservatives are models of probity.

Just stop it. You're not enough of brainwashed cultist to believe something that absurd. Dave is, but you're a step above that feces-flinger.

The OP lied, calling a rather mundane voter registration drive some kind of union threat. No one, besides Dave, is actually stupid enough to misread standard English to that extent. While I understand how your party commands you to pretend you actually are that stupid, in order that you can justify the lying, I am not bound by those orders. That means I get to point out you guys are liars, and you get to rage impotently at me in return.
You seem to have difficulty comprehending basic English.

Oh, yes -- you're a leftist. Nothing but emotion, magical thinking, and believing reality is defined by your grand pronouncements.

You're nothing more than a buffoon, convinced of your own superiority based on nothing whatsoever (NOTE: "Being a liberal" is not an accomplishment. Sorry if that guys your CV) other than your say-so.

But, by all means, continue to emotionally insist that everything you don't like is a "lie". I'd hate to take away your only debate tactic.

Meanwhile, the AFL-CIO thanks you for your useful idiocy.

Forum List

Back