Actress Would 'Lunge' At German Accent

She's just trying to curry favour, William. Nothing more, nothing less. And there'll be no indignant exclaimations of anger, because the Germans are regarded as a legitimate/acceptable target. But she already knew that. I'm not even German, but seriously, when's all this bogeyman/victim mentality going to stop? The Jews need to get over the holocaust. Not an easy task for some, but seriously, are they going to be weeping on cue in the next thousand years? Because it certainly seems that way.

She's just trying to curry favour, William. Nothing more, nothing less. And there'll be no indignant exclaimations of anger, because the Germans are regarded as a legitimate/acceptable target. But she already knew that. I'm not even German, but seriously, when's all this bogeyman/victim mentality going to stop? The Jews need to get over the holocaust. Not an easy task for some, but seriously, are they going to be weeping on cue in the next thousand years? Because it certainly seems that way.

When the children of the victims are dead, the history begins to gather dust.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIE2GAqnFGw]YouTube - ‪The Rolling Stones - Time Is On My Side‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back