Actions Speak Louder Than Words

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Real Climate Science

Posted on August 4, 2021 by tonyheller

Excerpt:

Gibraltar is the only country in the world which is 100% vaccinated, and the CDC just moved them to their “Very High Travel Risk” category.

1628396708085.png

LINK for the rest

=====

Gibraltar is a FULLY Vaccinated nation by statistics yet currently has the 5th HIGHEST infection rate in the world per capita.

LINK

Real Climate Science

Excerpt:

Gibraltar is the only country in the world which is 100% vaccinated, and the CDC just moved them to their “Very High Travel Risk” category.

View attachment 522995

LINK for the rest

=====

Gibraltar is a FULLY Vaccinated nation by statistics yet currently has the 5th HIGHEST infection rate in the world per capita.

LINK
CDC is ran by raving lunatics, a natural disease that effects the feeble minded.

Real Climate Science

Excerpt:

View attachment 522995

LINK for the rest

=====

LINK

I'm cutting through the noise and doing what I feel is best for me based on the information available.

Actually, my philosophy hasn't changed much since the beginning of the Wuhan Virus. Although I was hoping the vaccine would prevent infection from the virus, not just minimize risk.

I'm cutting through the noise and doing what I feel is best for me based on the information available.

Actually, my philosophy hasn't changed much since the beginning of the Wuhan Virus. Although I was hoping the vaccine would prevent infection from the virus, not just minimize risk.
WHO is loudly quiet on the Covid virus after their Ebola scandal.

Forum List

Back