ACORN funding Cancelled

+1 on the media is a joke comment.

Its really sad as the media was really our only protection against the washington corruption, now the media is complicit in the corruption which basically means that average citizens will have to take risks to expose corruption and waste (like the girl and guy that made the acorn interview videos that caused this whole thing)
That certainly cuts to the chase of how our media has failed us.

The honor and altruism once associated with journalism, especially investigative journalism, is dead. That's beyond sad.

IMO, the only non-partisan investigative journalists left worth any salt work for the WaPo. I hope they don't lose that distinction.

Or perhaps the rest of the media has been used by Murdoch to promote his political agenda so many times, that they wait for actual law enforcement to get involved before picking up a story like this...
Just a thought.

Or maybe Soros got people he liked up high in the NYtimes and GE/NBC got in bed with the obama admin during the campaign. Just another thought :).

Where have all the investigative journalists gone? Oh wait thats right they aren't journalists anymore they are DNC Jwhorenalists

Yeah....It's all a vast conspiracy by right-wing extremist Rupert Murdoch, who supported HILLARY CLINTON. :rofl:

Thes idiots don't realize Murdoch is a democrat.

Federal Election Commission records show an April 2006 contribution from Rupert Murdoch to Harold Ford Jr. in the Tennessee Senate race

FEC records also show Rupert Murdoch contributions to Democratic Senators John Kerry, Charles Schumer, and Hillary Clinton, and Democratic Rep. Ed Markey.

Yeah....It's all a vast conspiracy by right-wing extremist Rupert Murdoch, who supported HILLARY CLINTON. :rofl:

OK, first of all, he only supported Clinton in the primaries, because he thought she'd lose in the General.

And having Clinton run in that election would have been a massive windfall for his media empire.

Imagine all the anti-Clinton stories he would have been able to run.

Did you think nobody picked up on that?

And secondly, you think it's likely that every other media outlet in the world, except Murdoch, is involved in some giant conspiracy, but you reject Murdoch having any kind of agenda?

Seriously?:lol:

Last edited:

Federal Election Commission records show an April 2006 contribution from Rupert Murdoch to Harold Ford Jr. in the Tennessee Senate race

FEC records also show Rupert Murdoch contributions to Democratic Senators John Kerry, Charles Schumer, and Hillary Clinton, and Democratic Rep. Ed Markey.

Rupert Murdoch, personally, or members of his staff?

Also, what other contributions did he make? Because I'm sure there were LOTS.

Murdoch makes contributions wherever he thinks it will help him the most.

Most of the contributions he made over the last decade, for example, were to people who would be helpful in changing the rules surrounding Media monopolies.

Rules that he is already breaking in at least 3 major metropolitan markets.

So he is desperate to reverse them.

Where have all the investigative journalists gone? Oh wait thats right they aren't journalists anymore they are DNC Jwhorenalists

Which would affect ABC, and all the other networks, how exactly?

Or are you a proponent of the giant left-wing Mainstream Media Conspiracy too?

Which do you think is more likely, that every other major media outlet is ignoring the story due to some deeper left-wing conspiracy,

Or that they are ignoring the story because they don't think it is credible?

Rupert Murdoch, personally, or members of his staff?

Also, what other contributions did he make? Because I'm sure there were LOTS.

Murdoch makes contributions wherever he thinks it will help him the most.

Most of the contributions he made over the last decade, for example, were to people who would be helpful in changing the rules surrounding Media monopolies.

Rules that he is already breaking in at least 3 major metropolitan markets.

So he is desperate to reverse them.

Prove everything you just claimed, especially the highlighted part.

NEWSMEAT ▷ Rupert Murdoch's Federal Campaign Contribution Report

FTR Murdoch is NOT a democrat, but a Libertarian. I stand corrected.

Prove everything you just claimed, especially the highlighted part.

NEWSMEAT ▷ Rupert Murdoch's Federal Campaign Contribution Report

FTR Murdoch is NOT a democrat, but a Libertarian. I stand corrected.

Wait a second, you just provided me with a website that disproved your entire point about Murdoch being a Democrat:

(Donations: Dem: $90,300 / Rep: 248,344 / Media PACs: 70,394)

for which you called me an "idiot", and now you want me to go through all of those donations and point out exactly how each one benefits his media empire?

Sheesh.

Let's start with the most obvious ones:

Hillary Clinton: An absolute windfall for the Murdoch media empire. There has been so much material built up by Right-wing media on the Clintons, especially Hillary, that Murdoch's media outlets would have had high-profile fodder for years, perhaps decades to come.

Ted Stevens Chaired the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, which covers Communications and Interstate Commerce.

Anthony Weiner sits on the House equivalent of that committee, the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.

I could really go on, and on, and on... But I don't have that much time.

Last edited:

Which do you think is more likely, that every other major media outlet is ignoring the story due to some deeper left-wing conspiracy,

Which do you think is more likely, that every other major media outlet is ignoring the story due to some deeper left-wing conspiracy, Thats it. Stop right there. We can Title It Unions Complicit in Money Laundering Scheme.

Last edited:
Stupid shit removed

What an anal post, boi douchebag is upset he was called on his tough guy act, and thinks THAT was an attack! :lol:

And i didn't start with you half wit, YOU were busy telling us all how 'tough' you are, and no, I didn't remember you, because you sound like every other dumb fuck puppet who has blown in lately.

Now, mind you, I'm not really BLAMING him for making political donations that benefit his personal business interests.

As long as they're legal, he's got every right to do so.

But he's DEFINITELY not a "Democrat".

Now, mind you, I'm not really BLAMING him for making political donations that benefit his personal business interests.

As long as they're legal, he's got every right to do so.

But he's DEFINITELY not a "Democrat".

Thats very big of You LWC, almost.... Selfless. :lol::lol::lol:

Stupid shit removed

What an anal post, boi douchebag is upset he was called on his tough guy act, and thinks THAT was an attack! :lol:

And i didn't start with you half wit, YOU were busy telling us all how 'tough' you are, and no, I didn't remember you, because you sound like every other dumb fuck puppet who has blown in lately.

Yeah, because claiming you would have tried to kill HITLER is a "tough guy act".

Whatever. I proved you wrong, once again.

And once again, you show your utter resentment towards me and any other new posters on this board, proving my point even further.

I might as well stop responding, with every post you're just digging your own hole deeper.

:lol:

Which do you think is more likely, that every other major media outlet is ignoring the story due to some deeper left-wing conspiracy, Thats it. Stop right there. We can Title It Unions Complicit in Money Laundering Scheme.

ROFL. That was good.

[Little girl yelping deleted to save space
You are a nobody, you exist in this moment only to give me laughs at your crybaby self.

I didn't even remember that thread, and I will again forget you, because you simply aern't worth remembering, outside of being a punchline:

"Who was the stupid fuck who claims he would kill Hitler with his badass military training?"

"LWC something or other"

You are a nobody, you exist in this moment only to give me laughs at your crybaby self.

I didn't even remember that thread, and I will again forget you, because you simply aern't worth remembering, outside of being a punchline:

"Who was the stupid fuck who claims he would kill Hitler with his badass military training?"

"LWC something or other"

Um, "crybaby"? OK, aside from your apparent descent into elementary school, weren't you the one who got all up in arms in the first place because I taunted him by calling him "right-wing".

Oooh, I'm sooo upset now, the big bad veteran poster thinks I'm a "nobody".

Oh lawdy, how will I ever get over the heartbreak?

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

I'm enjoying your crying, its quite halrious.

The only thing you have proved is that nobody remembers you and that you are an anal whiner who likes to pretend to be an internet tough guy. :lol:

Forum List

Back