Absolute monarchies vs. 'democracies' in Europa

Are you completely sure that a tyranny exists because I know it doesn't.
You're a Republican and think everything is a tyranny.
The sun will rise in the West before God interferes.

You're having another republican rant like the rest. As if Europe need your advice.

Where is the difference between GOP and DNC?
I support no one politician nowhere in the world because almost anyone is a corrupted lying cowardly scum of humanity.
I have only God and the Holy Bible

scJ9ToCPgADX68MJbDXtHLVs4-_w2q4nHUQzH5lga5c.jpg

Where is the difference between GOP and DNC?
I support no one politician nowhere in the world because almost anyone is a corrupted lying cowardly scum of humanity.
I have only God and the Holy Bible

scJ9ToCPgADX68MJbDXtHLVs4-_w2q4nHUQzH5lga5c.jpg

You believe in some big sky daddy with powers that can turn wine into water and people into salt, immaculate conception and virgin births, never been seen or heard in the history of mankind yet you won't believe one person on earth.

Little wonder you're mentally re arranged if you believe there's a god.

Not corrupted and lead by satanists 'churches' can define whether someone is a Christian or not, but only God alone and the Holy Bible
Of course no presstitutes and no non-Christians

What doesn't mean you are a Christian. You are not - what everyone knows who is listening to you for a short time, Satana.

Last edited:
You believe in some big sky daddy with powers that can turn wine into water and people into salt, immaculate conception and virgin births, never been seen or heard in the history of mankind yet you won't believe one person on earth.

Little wonder you're mentally re arranged if you believe there's a god.

To try to discuss your idiocies against his idiocies has in both cases nothing to do with the Christian rebound in god.

What doesn't mean you are a Christian. You are not - what everyone knows who is listening to you for a short time, Satana.

True Christians shall follow the Holy Bible and pray direct to God without corrupted and purchased by Satan 'middlemen'
The Holy Bible is the Constitution, the Main law, Moral, Values anything any normal Christian needs to survive in the Last Times like today.
More as 95% 'churches' worldwide collaborate with governments and sell their believers to the Hell Fire.

images

All true Christians shall be in small groups no one knows about their existence, otherwise governments will put spies and troublemakers who destroy independent churches within.
The point is to survive until the Rapture.

Here is the example what can do satanic government to the True Christians like Russian Priest Sergy Romanow.
Satanist Putin trowed him to prison and will probably kill.

His 'crime'

He criticized the Fake Covid Scamdemic, Jewish Putin and created by him KGB 'church'

283c695e2715c92fec409eaf46c6a306.jpg

Last edited:
To try to discuss your idiocies against his idiocies has in both cases nothing to do with the Christian rebound in god.
There is no God. You're discussing things with fresh air. I did mention about mental illness. See What I mean.

You believe there IS a god but don't know.

That's not exactly what I believe but for an atheist this approximation is relativelly clear. Indeed the question whether god exists or not exists or both is anything else than trivial. Specially in its physical, philosophical, psychological, spiritual, cultural, historical, social and political components.

You're point is

My point is: He has nothing to do with Christians - and you have nothing to do with Christians.

-----
It's by the way also a mathematically interesting question - specially about the existence of mathematics per se and the "place" where mathematics exists. A structure like the idea of parallel universes is for example only bound with mathematics to our universe - so is this a physically real question or is this a spiritually real question or whatelse is it?
-----

"Weltliche Dinge muss man erkennen, damit man sie lieben kann. Göttliche Dinge muss man lieben, damit man sie erkennen kann".
("Worldly things must be recognised so that they can be loved. Divine things must be loved so that they can be known.")

Blaise Pascal

“Mankind suffers from two excesses: to exclude reason, and to live by nothing but reason.”
Blaise Pascal

Last edited:
That's not exactly what I believe but for an atheist this approximation is relativelly clear. Indeed the question whether god exists or not exists or both is anything else than trivial. Specially in its physical, philosophical, psychological, spiritual, cultural, historical, social and political components.

My point is: He has nothing to do with Christians - and you have nothing to do with Christians.

-----
It's by the way also a mathematically interesting question - specially about the existence of mathematics per se and the "place" where mathematics exists. A structure like the idea of parallel universes is for example only bound with mathematics to our universe - so is this a physically real question or is this a spiritually real question or whatelse is it?
-----

"Weltliche Dinge muss man erkennen, damit man sie lieben kann. Göttliche Dinge muss man lieben, damit man sie erkennen kann".
Blaise Pascal

There's nothing mathematic all about it unless you an prove the existence of your silly God is greater that 0.

I know you can't but keep waffling on.

There's nothing mathematic all about it unless you an prove the existence of your silly God is greater that 0.

I know you can't but keep waffling on.

Sigh - You never understand anything what someone else is saying to you and what you do not like to understand, isn't it?

Last edited:
Just the proof please. I'll wait here.

First of all is also mathematics not god. And second you miss a piece of good education if you don't know that the proof from Kurt Goedel about the existence of god still is not disproven. Mathematically the proof of Kurt Goedel is correct what also computer simulations show. For Christians is this proof without any relevance. But as long as this proof is not disproven all scientists theoretically should believe in god, because what is definetelly not wrong is true.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back