Aaron Rodgers Lied About Immunization: Covid +

I awoke this morning to hear, see, and digest that Aaron Rodgers considered himself immunized from Covid-19, but now found to have LIED to all concerned! He supposedly had some kind of alterative, but it had not been approved to be enough so he and the team are in trouble after his maneuvering around other players and press conferences without a mask! What a douche! Just another reason to have complete disgust with the self-entitled persona of Rodgers! So far he's only to miss game against Kansas City Sunday, but more punitive measures should and will occur! :dunno: :omg::itsok::omg::rolleyes:

- Aaron Rodgers considered himself ‘immunized’ with vaccine alternative -
Maybe he figures it's nobody's business whether he's vaccinated or not and he's probably right considering their questionable effectiveness and dangerous side effects. Lift the mandates. Live and let live.

Maybe he figures it's nobody's business whether he's vaccinated or not and he's probably right considering their questionable effectiveness and dangerous side effects. Lift the mandates. Live and let live.
I tried to start a RESPECTful thread on this but one of the mods closed it ( I won't mention names but rhymes with won't phase free grow)

Aaron will come out of this a hero one way or another. He already has a Super Bowl win and is firmly in the top 10 all-time list of QB's, so the game is one thing.....being close to retirement anyway....walking now would hurt, but he'd get over it very fast....especially after Joe Rogan and Tucker Carlson have him on.

[ 2023 headline -- Aaron Rodgers podcast hits #1 ]

Someone with that much drive and human spirit for winning....you deliberately pull that out from under him and ...especially when he's about to break Favre's record.

Corporate thugs better think twice before they do it to this guy.
I wish Rodgers well. His crackpot notions concerning vaccination makes him toxic to corporate America as a spokesperson for their companies. Their calculus is purely financial.

What notions would thouse be ?
He's never said anything about the vaccine, short of admitting to not taking it.
The NFL says he is lying when he spreads false information concerning vaccination.

can't catch or spread Covid, league says

The National Football League is shutting down claims from Aaron Rodgers alleging that a league doctor told him "it's impossible for a vaccinated person to get Covid or spread Covid."
The Green Bay Packers quarterback made the claims on Friday while appearing as a guest on "The Pat McAfee Show" on Sirius XM.
The NFL denied Rodger's comments in a statement.
“No doctor from the league or the joint NFL-NFLPA infectious disease consultants communicated with the player,” the NFL said. “If they had, they certainly would have never said anything like that.”

"Big thanks to everybody who reached out to me, checked on me the last couple of days. Felt really good. Heard from some of the teammates, former teammates, coaches, organizations, friends," Rodgers said during his interview on the Pat McAfee Show Friday. "I realize I'm in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now. So before the final nail gets put in my cancel culture casket, I'd let to set the record straight on some of the blatant lies that have been out there about myself."

The guy is a Richard. Didn't have the stones to just say he was against taking the shot, instead he lied and mislead like the wussy that he is.

It might be the case that Antonio Brown's vaccination card is a fake he paid $500 for. Not sure if the story is legit at this point.

Forum List

Back