A white nationalist posted Dr Ford's home address

Such a charming bunch :icon_rolleyes:

At 10:28 Tuesday morning, a Twitter account with a white nationalist talking point for its handle posted Christine Blasey Ford's personal address.

The account called for "peaceful protests" at Ford's home in northern California over her accusation that Judge Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her during a party in the early 1980s. The allegation was a "hoax" orchestrated by the "deranged left," the account tweeted.

This was at least the third time a Twitter user had "doxed" Ford - posted her personal information online - since she revealed her identity to The Washington Post and accused President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee of sexual assault. Within hours of coming forward, Ford faced multiple attacks on her privacy and credibility, confirming the fears she had expressed about what would happen if she went public and echoing the backlash faced by other accusers in the "Me Too" era.​

An alt-right Twitter account leaked the address of Kavanaugh's accuser. It's not the first time.
How fucking stupid are you? What in this makes you post they are a white supremast? You are one delusional, sick little excuse for a human.

How the left squeals when their own tactics are used on them.

Next, drive her and her family out of the restaurant they want to go to.
Chasing her out of a restaurant is a little different than driving her whole family out of their home, imo.

Tipsy (and the bunch of 'em) rarely come up with a half-decent analogy deflection. Sad

This shit with Kavanaugh....more fodder that the level of division needs to increase 100 fold and it cant come soon enough. People in the right need a few more switches triggered, that's all. Hopefully the coming crap into the mid-terms launches the real pushback on the right.....tens of millions can only hope!:popcorn:

At 10:28 Tuesday morning, a Twitter account with a white nationalist talking point for its handle posted Christine Blasey Ford's personal address.

The account called for "peaceful protests" at Ford's home in northern California over her accusation that Judge Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her during a party in the early 1980s. The allegation was a "hoax" orchestrated by the "deranged left," the account tweeted.

This was at least the third time a Twitter user had "doxed" Ford - posted her personal information online - since she revealed her identity to The Washington Post and accused President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee of sexual assault. Within hours of coming forward, Ford faced multiple attacks on her privacy and credibility, confirming the fears she had expressed about what would happen if she went public and echoing the backlash faced by other accusers in the "Me Too" era.​

An alt-right Twitter account leaked the address of Kavanaugh's accuser. It's not the first time.
The alt-right is like ISIS these days. All they can do is post on twitter and they pretend that means they’re winning.
You’re a fucking moron. Maxine Waters said to not only protest those you disagree with but confront them. The left also produced names in the magnifier trial. You are a hypocritical lying sack of shit.
Politicians. Are you opposed to confronting politicians? You lick their boots? You want your fellow Trump fascists to go murder this poor woman, who Kavanaugh tried to rape? You are trash.

The alt-right is like ISIS these days. All they can do is post on twitter and they pretend that means they’re winning.

They are a national scourge now feeling empowered and emboldened by a racist president. I do look forward to the day Trump is mercifully extricated and they all slither back beneath their rocks.
The alt-right is basically dead. Kessler could only get a couple dozen people to his white supremacy rally in D.C. a few weeks back. Now it’s the establishment GOP in pure damage control mode, desperate to pass whatever they can before Trump destroys their party.

You’re a fucking moron. Maxine Waters said to not only protest those you disagree with but confront them. The left also produced names in the magnifier trial. You are a hypocritical lying sack of shit.
Politicians. Are you opposed to confronting politicians? You lick their boots? You want your fellow Trump fascists to go murder this poor woman, who Kavanaugh tried to rape? You are trash.
I am fine confronting politicians. You have selective outrage though. You also show your ignorance by assuming anyone that calls you or other simple minded idiots out on this is a trump supporter. Thinking like yours is what makes you irrelevant.

They are a national scourge now feeling empowered and emboldened by a racist president. I do look forward to the day Trump is mercifully extricated and they all slither back beneath their rocks.
The alt-right is basically dead. Kessler could only get a couple dozen people to his white supremacy rally in D.C. a few weeks back. Now it’s the establishment GOP in pure damage control mode, desperate to pass whatever they can before Trump destroys their party.

Damage control mode?:auiqs.jpg:

I am fine confronting politicians. You have selective outrage though. You also show your ignorance by assuming anyone that calls you or other simple minded idiots out on this is a trump supporter. Thinking like yours is what makes you irrelevant.
You are certainly a Trump supporter. If you’re too ashamed to admit it, that cowardice is your problem and not mine.

Damage control mode?:auiqs.jpg:
24/7

She already moved her family out and is in hiding herself. This is sick, but it's how things go these days, I guess. I wonder if Anita Hill had to do this.
I dont care which does this it is absolutely wrong! :(

How the left squeals when their own tactics are used on them.

Next, drive her and her family out of the restaurant they want to go to.
Absolutely! Show us all that the Right will drive women out who complain of sexual assault. That'll go over really well.

Yep, that's a winning formula for November 6th when they are already bleeding college educated women by the butt-ton.

You are certainly a Trump supporter. If you’re too ashamed to admit it, that cowardice is your problem and not mine.
Do you enjoy being wrong. Never voted for him. I enjoy watching mental pigmies like you throw out the trump supporter reference hoping that it changes the subject away from your ignorant statements. Keep it up. Your hypocrisy is still on record.

that sh

Yet you didn't mind knowing the name of the juriors during the manfort trial???
That should not be public either.

Do you enjoy being wrong. Never voted for him. I enjoy watching mental pigmies like you throw out the trump supporter reference hoping that it changes the subject away from your ignorant statements. Keep it up. Your hypocrisy is still on record.
You spend all your time here defending him and attacking his opposition. Don’t deny it.

that sh

Yet you didn't mind knowing the name of the juriors during the manfort trial???
That should not be public either.

I would laugh if she and her family is staying at one of Diane's mansions, probably not that bold though , just from a weatlthy Democrat donor ..

"A Twitter account with a white nationalist talking point" :laugh:

Forum List

Back