A vote for Romney is a vote for Satan

Already told you I won't be voting for him unless he is the Nominee. But I notice you aren't defending your claims as to what the Church thinks about women.

Kinda says it all, doesn't it? The church only renounced it to get statehood. It's STILL in their doctrine as the way to the Celestial Kingdom. I think we're done here.

Ya I understand, sort of like how all that old testament stuff is still in the Bible. Again put your mouth aside and actually go learn something. You won't of course but hey one can hope liars and bigots would actual test their irrational beliefs once in a while.

To those of you who are quick to declare other people and groups non-Christ (those who are so eager to publicly judge, exclude, and condemn others who don’t fit your narrow definition of “Christian”):

Have you ever even bothered to take the time to have a real heart-to-heart, open minded, conversation and try to understand the other person’s perspective and understanding of different biblical passages. I think that if people did more of this, then they would not be so quick in their “we versus them” mentality.

To those of you who are quick to declare other people and groups non-Christ (those who are so eager to publicly judge, exclude, and condemn others who don’t fit your narrow definition of “Christian”):

Have you ever even bothered to take the time to have a real heart-to-heart, open minded, conversation and try to understand the other person’s perspective and understanding of different biblical passages. I think that if people did more of this, then they would not be so quick in their “we versus them” mentality.

Tell that to Sharpton

"The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way- all of them who have tried to secularize America- I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.' "

-Jerry Falwell blaming the 9/11 attacks on those who don't agree with his right-wingnut views

"The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way- all of them who have tried to secularize America- I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.' "

-Jerry Falwell blaming the 9/11 attacks on those who don't agree with his right-wingnut views

how is this any different than the liberals who are blaming America for 9/11? Atleast Falwell was mentioning people who have been detrimental to society instead of blanket condemnation.

This pompous, self-righteous, “we versus them” mentality is really saddening to me.
Who are we to sit back on our high horse and say, “You are not a Christian”. What a . Can we really speak for God so confidently and make such an all-important judgment call?

http://www.justforcatholics.org/a21.htm

http://all2common.classicalanglican.net/?page_id=252

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070208220424AAw9kPR&show=7

This "bunch of hateful divisive garbage" has been going on since Proddie Paul fell off his horse, saw G-e-e-zus, and set about reforming the Jews, who were reforming the Jewish faith, which in turn came out of the Sumerian faith that proto-Proddie Abraham reformed, to obey his INTERPRETATION of the OLD TESTAMENT.

And it will never end so long as there are supremely self-opinionated people, who aspire to be God(s) themselves, prematurely practicing their craft down here on earth.

I'm sure Satan was a Proddie who tried to usurp God because he thought He misinterpreted Holy Stricture. :rofl:

Have iat it you, conceited Proddie pricks. This is what Christinsanity is all about! :rofl:

how is this any different than the liberals who are blaming America for 9/11? Atleast Falwell was mentioning people who have been detrimental to society instead of blanket condemnation.

It is not any different. And from what I have read about the blame America group, they blame our government, the cia within the cia, our foreign policies....like ones that reward the saudi princes while letting them continue to suppress their own citizens and hold them in abject poverty, our government's wars for corporation's profit type stuff....

so when reviewing it, the Blame America crowd is also singling out who is evil and who has caused this..... it does not blame ALL of America, just as Jerry didn't.

Care

It is not any different. And from what I have read about the blame America group, they blame our government, the cia within the cia, our foreign policies....like ones that reward the saudi princes while letting them continue to suppress their own citizens and hold them in abject poverty, our government's wars for corporation's profit type stuff....

so when reviewing it, the Blame America crowd is also singling out who is evil and who has caused this..... it does not blame ALL of America, just as Jerry didn't.

Care

The nuts blame Pres Bush, anyone who has wroked for him, and anyone who supports him

The nuts are in serious need of medical and mental help

The nuts blame Pres Bush, anyone who has wroked for him, and anyone who supports him

The nuts are in serious need of medical and mental help

Yes! There are definately people that Blame Bush for all the ills in the world today!!!!!

I have seen them and know some from these boards or in my private life.

As when Clinton was in office there were many and still are many that belong to the Blame Clinton for all ills crowd too!

;)

Care

Yes! There are definately people that Blame Bush for all the ills in the world today!!!!!

I have seen them and know some from these boards or in my private life.

As when Clinton was in office there were many and still are many that belong to the Blame Clinton for all ills crowd too!

;)

Care

as I said the nuts blame Bush for everything

Forum List

Back