A Virginia pharmacy gave 112 young kids shots of a COVID-19 vaccine formulation designed for older children and adults, officials say

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
A pharmacy in Virginia gave the wrong COVID-19 vaccine formulation to 112 children aged between five and 11, county health officials have said, according to multiple reports. A Virginia pharmacy gave 112 young kids shots of a COVID-19 vaccine formulation designed for older children and adults, officials say

This thread originally opened in the Politics section was closed for being in the wrong forum, so I'll try it again here, and hopefully it is in the right venue...

On the story, what are we doing? Are we so anxious to jab children that we guess at the dosage at a Pharmacy?

This is insane to me.....

This thread originally opened in the Politics section was closed for being in the wrong forum, so I'll try it again here, and hopefully it is in the right venue...

On the story, what are we doing? Are we so anxious to jab children that we guess at the dosage at a Pharmacy?

This is insane to me.....

You have to watch those cocksuckers. My wife was telling me about two people she knows who went in to get a flu shot. They instead gave them covid vaccines without asking their permission.

It is still in the wrong forum. We were told long ago to put all of these Covid threads in Healthcare, but then, who really cares?

When you get the jab, you must sign a form absolving the pharmacy and pharmaceutical co of all responsibility. Isn't it great how everyone gets to skip responsibility on everything except the little guy? So I guess we'll just chalk this up to another Biddum Casualty. :smoke:

It is still in the wrong forum. We were told long ago to put all of these Covid threads in Healthcare, but then, who really cares?

When you get the jab, you must sign a form absolving the pharmacy and pharmaceutical co of all responsibility. Isn't it great how everyone gets to skip responsibility on everything except the little guy? So I guess we'll just chalk this up to another Biddum Casualty. :smoke:
Intresting...

I wasn't aware about posting Covid things in the healthcare forum...Maybe instead of just closing the thread they can move it.....

Wow....plus they probably didn't tell the parents at the point of injection that is what they were doing...

You have to watch those cocksuckers. My wife was telling me about two people she knows who went in to get a flu shot. They instead gave them covid vaccines without asking their permission.
It could never happen to me, but if it happened to someone I love, I'd be ripping hearts out and shoving them up asses.

You are da girl! :clap::clap::clap:
Anyone who would give this kill shot to a child, or bribe or bait or otherwise coerce a child to get it without parental consent, is an unspeakable abomination to me and deserves just what I described. And worse.

Forum List

Back