A US dentist is accused of killing his wife on safari in Zambia. He says she accidentally discharged the gun

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The US dentist told investigators he heard the shot while he was in the bathroom and believed the shotgun accidentally went off. But federal prosecutors allege that he killed his wife for insurance money and to be with his girlfriend.

There are a few real crime documentaries and T.V shows I used to watch on Netflix. I've watched First 48 dozens of times as well, but they usually deal with senseless murder with little gain for the murderer.

In this case, if there is insurance money and a mistress, on top of it occurring while on vacation, the motive and method should be fairly easy to illustrate. The issue will lie in the investigation.

Wise words my grandfather said that always stick with me "it's unbelievable what some people will do for money". A simple statement, but in the context of the example we were discussing, it rings true.

• Banned
There are a few real crime documentaries and T.V shows I used to watch on Netflix. I've watched First 48 dozens of times as well, but they usually deal with senseless murder with little gain for the murderer.

In this case, if there is insurance money and a mistress, on top of it occurring while on vacation, the motive and method should be fairly easy to illustrate. The issue will lie in the investigation.

Wise words my grandfather said that always stick with me "it's unbelievable what some people will do for money". A simple statement, but in the context of the example we were discussing, it rings true.
abolish money

Forum List

Back