A sign of the times Las Vegas is being hit by a grasshopper plague of biblical proportions

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
When Rep. Ilhan Omar ignited steep controversy in March describing the September 11 attacks as “some people did something,” it was then that a longtime cop in her neighborhood decided he needed to do more than just bemoan what he perceived as a shocking trivialization of a terrorist attack that tore through the fabric of his beloved country.
A Sign Of The Times? Las Vegas Is Being Hit By A Grasshopper Plague Of “Biblical Proportions”

When your an anti american pos who is running again desensitized humans who can and would kill you at the slit of a throat and not think twice about it. You leftist are really fknn stupid because you idiots literally believe ppl all over the world think, act and live as you do we do in this nation.

YOU MORONS these ppl KILL to survive you assholes!! This is what you beg for when you retards chant let them in..... they need food too or shoes fk you just shut the fk up idiots.

meh. I remember when I lived out in Vegas for a summer, a plague of grasshoppers swept through right after the streets flooded from a couple days of rain.

Other than those two days, it never dipped below 100 degrees all that summer. It was a HOT one.

It was eerie.

The locals told me it happened every couple decades or so.

That was 19 years ago now. :71:

• Banned
meh. I remember when I lived out in Vegas for a summer, a plague of grasshoppers swept through right after the streets flooded from a couple days of rain.

Other than those two days, it never dipped below 100 degrees all that summer. It was a HOT one.

It was eerie.

The locals told me it happened every couple decades or so.

That was 19 years ago now. :71:

Yeah but hell gotta write something lo.

Call Bear Grylls. He says those suckers are quite tasty and could probably teach the restaurants to start pumping out a nice grasshopper flambe. End of problem.

When Rep. Ilhan Omar ignited steep controversy in March describing the September 11 attacks as “some people did something,” it was then that a longtime cop in her neighborhood decided he needed to do more than just bemoan what he perceived as a shocking trivialization of a terrorist attack that tore through the fabric of his beloved country.
A Sign Of The Times? Las Vegas Is Being Hit By A Grasshopper Plague Of “Biblical Proportions”

When your an anti american pos who is running again desensitized humans who can and would kill you at the slit of a throat and not think twice about it. You leftist are really fknn stupid because you idiots literally believe ppl all over the world think, act and live as you do we do in this nation.

YOU MORONS these ppl KILL to survive you assholes!! This is what you beg for when you retards chant let them in..... they need food too or shoes fk you just shut the fk up idiots.
What a moron...happens after wet winters.

Forum List

Back