A mass shooting involves 3 or more dead not including the shooter.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
There have been 13 school shootings this year that resulted in injuries or deaths. There have been 157 such shootings since 2018. There were 51 school shootings with injuries or deaths last year, the most in a single year since Education Week began tracking such incidents in 2018. There were 35 in 2021, 10 in 2020, and 24 each in 2019 and 2018.

what are republicans going to do about it, get more semi assault weapons.

I can understand your stance but give it limited support only.

As a nation you might consider your general physical and mental health and look at the possibility that your system is producing a type and number of crack pots that no other comparable nation in the world is.
If so , Why ? How ? By whom ? etc
And /Or you have a programme dedicated to entraining certain types to commit such behaviours . Almost certainly for the promotion of specific narratives and agendas .
Even if you regard this likelihood as far fetched , you need to check it out .
Project MK Ultra started in the fifties and went black in the early seventies.
Nobody sane should imagine that this area of R&D was discontinued then .

And so on . The overall problem has a likely multi factor solution which can be helped in pragmatic terms and would doubtless improve the situation, but not by as much as you may imagine . imho.

There have been 13 school shootings this year that resulted in injuries or deaths. There have been 157 such shootings since 2018. There were 51 school shootings with injuries or deaths last year, the most in a single year since Education Week began tracking such incidents in 2018. There were 35 in 2021, 10 in 2020, and 24 each in 2019 and 2018.

Modern American media and therefore pop culture is dominated by liberals

Mass murder is being committed by individuals who have gone mad under the influence of liberals

And I cant think of a better example than the shooter in Nashville

That poor man was doubly cursed by sexual confusion and rage toward normal people

If he hadnt had guns he would have found some other means of killing others

Last edited:

get more semi assault weapons.
Do some research, semi assault weapons aren't the problem.

They just get the press.

Mass murder is being committed by individuals who have gone mad under the influence of liberals

That poor man was doubly cursed by sexual confusion and rage toward normal people

Maybe not. It takes balls to stab several people but any pussy can squeeze a trigger.

Shootings of any type are tragic, sad. Always, the narrative after these shootings is, what are we going to do, as a country to prevent them. What about all the other preventable deaths? Why aren't we so concerned with the following:

Deaths from car accidents: There were 35,766 fatal motor vehicle crashes in the United States in 2020. What are we doing to save those lives? (Fatality Facts 2020: State by state)

Alcohol and Driving: Every day, about 32 people in the United States die in drunk-driving crashes — that's one person every 45 minutes. What are we doing to save those lives.
(Drunk Driving | NHTSA.)

What about opioid deaths: Opioid-involved overdose deaths rose from 21,089 in 2010 to 47,600 in 2017 and remained steady through 2019. This was followed by a significant increase in 2020 with 68,630 reported deaths and again in 2021 with 80,411 reported overdose deaths. What are we doing to save those lives.
(Drug Overdose Death Rates | National Institute on Drug Abuse.)

What about tobacco: More than 480,000 deaths annually (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
Secondhand smoke causes 33,951 annual deaths from heart disease. What are we doing to save those lives.
Tobacco-Related Mortality
See the data and statistical information on tobacco-related mortality rates regarding smoking and tobacco use
www.cdc.gov www.cdc.gov

"school shootings" includes any gun violence on school property that includes injury or death. Not including suicide or accidental law enforcement discharge. So a lot of that would be unrelated gang-type violence after school hours. NOT what we normally call "school shootings"

"school shootings" includes any gun violence on school property that includes injury or death. Not including suicide or accidental law enforcement discharge. So a lot of that would be unrelated gang-type violence after school hours. NOT what we normally call "school shootings"
Don't disrupt a perfectly good false talking point for the left, without them what would they have?

That's what we usually do, works as well as anything else. That is, not at all. But at least we can fantasize defending ourselves in our own homes.

That's one of the reasons I dislike Everytown.

I've seen several items on their site that list a shooting as school related, and it obviously wasn't.

2 am drug deal goes wrong on a college campus?

Nothing to do with school.

guys from the block go the outdoor rec area of a school to shoot some hoops?

Guys from a different block find out, do a drive-by

Nothing to do with school.

Dozen or more other examples, if you want to look them up.

BUT, it feeds the sheep.

She. It was a woman.

She. It was a woman.
President Abraham Lincoln was once embroiled in a dispute with a colleague. Unable to get his opponent to see the error in his thinking Lincoln said, “Tell me, how many legs does a cow have?”

“What?” responded the man, “why four of course.”

“Now suppose,” continued the president, “that you call the cow’s tail a leg. Then how many legs does a cow have?”

“Five,” replied the man.

“That’s where you are wrong,” replied Lincoln. “Calling a cow’s tail a leg does not make it a leg.”

To me, the Nashville shooting would've ended a whole lot sooner if any of the teachers or other adults working there had been armed. The principal I heard is one of the victims. If she had not been shot, I wonder what her next move would've been if she had no gun of her own with her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

President Abraham Lincoln was once embroiled in a dispute with a colleague. Unable to get his opponent to see the error in his thinking Lincoln said, “Tell me, how many legs does a cow have?”

“What?” responded the man, “why four of course.”

“Now suppose,” continued the president, “that you call the cow’s tail a leg. Then how many legs does a cow have?”

“Five,” replied the man.

“That’s where you are wrong,” replied Lincoln. “Calling a cow’s tail a leg does not make it a leg.”
No, it was a woman. Google it. Her name was Audrey Hale.

To me, the Nashville shooting would've ended a whole lot sooner if any of the teachers or other adults working there had been armed. The principal I heard is one of the victims. If she had not been shot, I wonder what her next move would've been if she had no gun of her own with her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
A child living in one of those rare homes where there is no gun, knows that the teacher has one he can use. Any teacher can be disarmed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I'm 2A supporter, but it's sad that we have come to a point that we have to think in these terms.

Maybe, as a society, we better start taking better damn care of our children and families. I want to know more about the shooters home life, parents, etc.
There is something there that has damaged her. Someone posted her manifesto and it's seriously fucked up. She was so confused about why she felt the way she did and asking if why she felt this way was due to misogyny??

Why do we live in a world where humans, who are mentally ill, see the taking of other human lives as just cause for their internal strife? It's illogical to be gender/confused and the only end is to take out innocent lives while at the same time knowing your life will be ended too. I don't get it, but yet, I'm not mentally ill.

Tell us what Democrats are doing about it. Anytime something like this happens they blame the gun and want bans on so-called assault rifles. Is there anybody stupid enough to believe that if we get rid of assault rifles, school shootings would stop?

Democrats could care less about kids or school shootings. All they care about is using a situation (Like Dementia just did) to push their anti-gun agenda. They don't use these incidents to make it safer for kids, they use them to disarm as many law abiding Americans as they can.

ARs and like are semi-automatic rifles meaning they shoot bullets out as fast as you can squeeze the trigger. What you sheep don't understand is that semi-automatic handguns work the exact same way, and most handguns out there are semi-automatics.

There have been 13 school shootings this year that resulted in injuries or deaths.
^^^^
Unrealted to the subject in the topic headline

15 shootings, 175 deaths, over 24 years
That's <7.5 deaths per year.

Forum List

Back