A lot of Hispanics not signing up for ObamaCare

when Obama gets done with his new 'Asian NAFTA' program America will get to see what cheap labor is really all about as millions more jobs leave the country.....

think maybe then we will finally close our borders.....?
The capitalists here don't want the borders closed. It's why for sixty years we haven't.

you mean the corporatists......there is a difference you know.....

I mean exactly what I said.

I mean exactly what I said.

who is really lobbying the politicians....middle class capitalists....? i think not...
No lobbying was or is necessary. Cheap labor calls out like a sale on iPhones and underwear.

actually there's a whole lot of lobbying going on by many groups....

Chamber of Commerce
AFL-CIO
National Retail Federation
Associated Builders and Contractors Inc.
American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
etc.
Report: Open Borders Groups Spend Millions Lobbying | Center for Immigration Studies

who is really lobbying the politicians....middle class capitalists....? i think not...
No lobbying was or is necessary. Cheap labor calls out like a sale on iPhones and underwear.

Chamber of Commerce
AFL-CIO
etc.
Report: Open Borders Groups Spend Millions Lobbying | Center for Immigration Studies
I'm sure there is but it's not necessary. The trend was set decades ago. It's why the borders are never closed no matter who is in office. American capitalists want it that way. It cuts down on wage inflation.

Chamber of Commerce
AFL-CIO
etc.
I'm sure there is but it's not necessary. The trend was set decades ago. It's why the borders are never closed no matter who is in office. American capitalists want it that way. It cuts down on wage inflation.

not to mention the Democrats want a source of new voters and laundered campaign funds.....:eusa_shhh:

They better sign up or they'll get fined.

:lol:

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

No way Jose....
The Democrat party will in no way shape or form go after their voters...
Obama will come up with a way to exempt them.
Blacks and Hispanics are money in the bank for the Democrat party.

Last edited:
Yeah ... when the IRS goes after their under-the-table income or the income being reported under a false SS#. Yessiree!!!

of course that'll never happen......illegals are golden.....
Actually they're illegal, the products of capitalism's desire for cheap labor. Issue everyone a national ID card and you'll know who is supposed to be here. That's what other nations do.

wont work....the activist out here will call you racist.....and no one wants that label....so its not talked about....

Actually they're illegal, the products of capitalism's desire for cheap labor. Issue everyone a national ID card and you'll know who is supposed to be here. That's what other nations do.

when Obama gets done with his new 'Asian NAFTA' program America will get to see what cheap labor is really all about as millions more jobs leave the country.....

The capitalists here don't want the borders closed. It's why for sixty years we haven't.

60?.....they have been "open" a lot longer than that....

They better sign up or they'll get fined.

:lol:

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

Under which name? Hispanics don't sign up for much. The illegals change identities every few weeks.

sure they do Katz....the illegals around me still go by the same name as they did last year....you are not only clueless in the pot threads you are clueless about the people who live around you.....and you "claim" to be an Attorney?....

60?.....they have been "open" a lot longer than that....
I'm speaking of since Operation Wetback.

Forum List

Back