A Governor's Approach to a Teacher Shortage

Maybe if we stop forcing teachers to pay union dues and start allowing Conservatives into government school classrooms?

1. I don't pay union dues. At least, not dues to the NEA or AFT. I voluntarily belong to a Christian Teacher's Union.

2. I'm a conservative public school teacher. Did something happen overnight? Did I get locked out the classroom I just prepared for the school year yesterday? huh

A correctional officer isn't an unskilled job at all.

It takes a lot of skill to keep a yard peaceful and orderly, just like it does with a classroom.

I've read a lot of idiotic drivel on this forum but this really takes the cake

See if anyone here can discern the difference between, say, a cafeteria full of felons and 25 seven year olds.

Because this clown cannot.

Stop trying to make old teaching models work (that's 'insanity').

Drop all unnecessary classes, like art, music, sports, etc.
Retrain those teachers in academics.
Increase class sizes.
Recruit top students to mentor others.
Remove disruptive students.

You're welcome. :)

I've read a lot of idiotic drivel on this forum but this really takes the cake

See if anyone here can discern the difference between, say, a cafeteria full of felons and 25 seven year olds.

Because this clown cannot.

I was referring more to High School kids in the urban jungles of the America's failed Inner Cities.

Most of those kids are heading to the pen anyhow, so high school should be a preparatory phase for them to get into a correctional routine.

I was referring more to High School kids in the urban jungles of the America's failed Inner Cities.

Most of those kids are heading to the pen anyhow, so high school should be a preparatory phase for them to get into a correctional routine.
True. Some are heading for Penn State, others for the State Penn. :auiqs.jpg:

Stop trying to make old teaching models work (that's 'insanity').

Drop all unnecessary classes, like art, music, sports, etc.
Retrain those teachers in academics.
Increase class sizes.
Recruit top students to mentor others.
Remove disruptive students.

Give out vouchers to all.

See how many parents WANT to send their students to schools where there is no art, no music, no sports.

See how many parents WANT to send their students to schools where there is no art, no music, no sports.

We might be past trying to fulfill the 'wants' of either parents or teachers. :(

The educational system, like America in general, is a victim of its own success.

How would you know?

Lots of parents don't really care. They have more pressing problems. As a teacher you must know this. Educators should abandon the traditional ideals and accept the grim realities. :omg:

Forum List

Back