A City of New York University professor assaults police officer

Teaching our kids the liberal way.
And a pothead too of course.

Bill de Blasio Wants Cop-Bashing CUNY Professor Fired If Found Guilty

Mayor Bill de Blasio said today a Baruch College professor who was charged in connection with the assault of two cops should be fired—if he is found guilty.

e English professor, 29-year-old Eric Linsker, joined a large anti-police brutality protest Saturday night on the Brooklyn Bridge. He was charged with assault in the second degree, rioting in the first degree, criminal possession of a weapon, resisting arrest and unlawful possession of marijuana.

bsolutely, he should be removed from his position [if found guilty],” Mr. de Blasio told reporters at an unrelated press conference in Brooklyn.

Read more at Bill de Blasio Says Fire Cop-Bashing CUNY Professor New York Observer
Follow us: @newyorkobserver on Twitter | newyorkobserver on Facebook

Either the guy committed assault, rioted and brandished a weapon, or he's a pothead. You can't have it both ways.

It would appear he should have used the latter first; then the former would not exist. Either way there's nothing "liberal" -- or political at all -- about either action. Those are personal actions, not political ones.

So you're making the claim had he smoked pot ahead of time, he would have mellowed out and not have gotten violent.

Michael Brown was violent, and Marijuana was found in his system.

Yes.
I dunno who Michael Brown is but THC is traceable in the bloodstream long, long after its soporific effects have subsided, so it's a moot point anyway to cherrypick "here's a guy that was violent, and he had cannabis in his system" (or "was a Muslim", or "had blue eyes" or "was born under Scorpio") and imply a causality.

Last edited:
And when you're MISTER Mr., your points are sprayed like a fine mist... carried off by the four sheets to the winds..

He is typical of lunatic left. Welcome to education in America.

You don't know who Michael Brown is ?

Oh that guy. I understand he did a "heckuva job" during Katrina.

Speaking of having Marijuana in their system :biggrin:

Actually Brownie was maligned by that -- he did try to light a fire under the PTB (and there's video of him doing that) and it fell on deaf ears, so it was Shrub who acted more like he had THC in his system...

"I had specifically requested that time alone with the 'Boss,' as we called him among ourselves, so that I could explain to him, in person, how badly things were going. My motivation in having that meeting was to make sure he wasn't blind sided by the awful things he was about to see," writes Brown.

But as the meeting got going, another aide interrupted to break it up and get Bush before the media. "Thus, when the president, in his usual cheerleading mode, turned to me after being complimented by my friend Governor Riley of Alabama, and publicly pinned his previously private nickname on me along with the 'heck of a job' accolade, the video shows me wincing. I had just been telling him how bad things were and what help I needed. Had he been ignoring me?" asks Brown. He writes that in the end, Bush did react properly, but it was too late to overcome the initial media disaster. -- Bush was "Inattentive Fratboy"

(/offtopic)

But police union heads, often at odds with Mr. de Blasio, criticized the Democratic mayor for releasing a statement Saturday which said the assaults “allegedly” took place, as opposed to declaring outright they had occurred.

Somehow I knew this sounded too good to be true.
Then the Moronic mayor Bill Di Blasio's spokesperson doubles down on the mayor's gaffe..
Cops hit out at Bill de Blasio after mayor describes attack on officers at protests Daily Mail Online

Mayor Bill de Blasio said today a Baruch College professor who was charged in connection with the assault of two cops should be fired—if he is found guilty.

e English professor, 29-year-old Eric Linsker, joined a large anti-police brutality protest Saturday night on the Brooklyn Bridge. He was charged with assault in the second degree, rioting in the first degree, criminal possession of a weapon, resisting arrest and unlawful possession of marijuana.

bsolutely, he should be removed from his position [if found guilty],” Mr. de Blasio told reporters at an unrelated press conference in Brooklyn.

Read more at Bill de Blasio Says Fire Cop-Bashing CUNY Professor New York Observer

Either the guy committed assault, rioted and brandished a weapon, or he's a pothead. You can't have it both ways.

It would appear he should have used the latter first; then the former would not exist. Either way there's nothing "liberal" -- or political at all -- about either action. Those are personal actions, not political ones.
Wanna bet?
If this professor is not a flaming lib, it would be a miracle

Wanna bet?
If this professor is not a flaming lib, it would be a miracle

Feel free to document it. But once you've done that you'll still have to essplain how one's political philosophy has jack squat to do with some personal escapade like this, so you may as well not even bother since the whole thing is a fallacy.

Up to you but I wouldn't waste my time on a dead end.

Actually Brownie was maligned by that -- he did try to light a fire under the PTB (and there's video of him doing that) and it fell on deaf ears, so it was Shrub who acted more like he had THC in his system...

"I had specifically requested that time alone with the 'Boss,' as we called him among ourselves, so that I could explain to him, in person, how badly things were going. My motivation in having that meeting was to make sure he wasn't blind sided by the awful things he was about to see," writes Brown.

But as the meeting got going, another aide interrupted to break it up and get Bush before the media. "Thus, when the president, in his usual cheerleading mode, turned to me after being complimented by my friend Governor Riley of Alabama, and publicly pinned his previously private nickname on me along with the 'heck of a job' accolade, the video shows me wincing. I had just been telling him how bad things were and what help I needed. Had he been ignoring me?" asks Brown. He writes that in the end, Bush did react properly, but it was too late to overcome the initial media disaster. -- Bush was "Inattentive Fratboy"

(/offtopic)

I'm talking about the "Michael Brown" that has been all over the news for the last several months ! The Michael Brown that was gunned down in Ferguson. Geeeze !

(/offtopic)

I'm talking about the "Michael Brown" that has been all over the news for the last several months ! The Michael Brown that was gunned down in Ferguson. Geeeze !

Doesn't matter who you're talking about; your point was about the effects or non-effects of simply "having THC in one's system". Works the same way in any human.

I really didn't pay attention to that Ferguson story, didn't know what the kid's name was.

Forum List

Back