A BIG week coming up for the NWO, globalist elites & medical fascists

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Starting this week, Switzerland will be hosting both the WHO vote on the Pandemic Treaty amendments put forth by our govt & the WEF annual meeting to decide our future for us.
These will mostly slide under the radar but will have huge implications down the road when the reset pieces are in place.
This is the full list for the WEF meeting attendees. 310 of the most powerful & connected in the world. I'm sure it's all for the greater good of the rest of us.

The WHO amendments allows this communist led organization, funded largely by Bill Gates & China, to declare ill-defined international health emergencies. Monkeypox, bird flu, gun violence, climate change, who knows what they might do.
They could easily implement their containment/treatment policies worldwide when a complaint govt does it for them under the color of international laws superseding our laws. Ever heard of Shanghai?
The same people debunking this said Hunter's laptop was Russian disinfo & 2020 was the safest, most fraud free election ever.

Maybe when we get sane leadership, we will be able to escape from these idiotic global entanglements. Global governing bodies, because of the sovereignty they steal from us, pretty much all suck.

Maybe when we get sane leadership, we will be able to escape from these idiotic global entanglements. Global governing bodies, because of the sovereignty they steal from us, pretty much all suck.
I doubt we will ever have the opportunity to vote in an outsider again who would go against the NWO script. They learned a lesson from DT in 2016 & know there are no consequences to cheating from 2020.
I think we are on the verge of a giant worldwide reset but it still counts on our compliance to go the way they want.
Major changes are just over the horizon

I doubt we will ever have the opportunity to vote in an outsider again who would go against the NWO script. They learned a lesson from DT in 2016 & know there are no consequences to cheating from 2020.
I think we are on the verge of a giant worldwide reset but it still counts on our compliance to go the way they want.
Major changes are just over the horizon
Interesting take but I hope we don't go along with it. I'm hoping for a reset away from this ugly Marxism that threatens to destroy this country.

Starting this week, Switzerland will be hosting both the WHO vote on the Pandemic Treaty amendments put forth by our govt & the WEF annual meeting to decide our future for us.
These will mostly slide under the radar but will have huge implications down the road when the reset pieces are in place.
This is the full list for the WEF meeting attendees. 310 of the most powerful & connected in the world. I'm sure it's all for the greater good of the rest of us.

The WHO amendments allows this communist led organization, funded largely by Bill Gates & China, to declare ill-defined international health emergencies. Monkeypox, bird flu, gun violence, climate change, who knows what they might do.
They could easily implement their containment/treatment policies worldwide when a complaint govt does it for them under the color of international laws superseding our laws. Ever heard of Shanghai?
The same people debunking this said Hunter's laptop was Russian disinfo & 2020 was the safest, most fraud free election ever.

Personally I hope UN or WHO 'troops' soon land on US soil. They would serve my range time so much better than those plastic pop-up Russian soldiers. Little do they realize the entirety of America is essentially one really big gun. Perhaps it is far past time the world found that out. Found out how well armed tens of millions of Americans really are.

Forum List

Back