96% of Trump voters say: "No Regrets"...Really???

People still listen to Olberman? Lol! Talk about some real stupid people. That guy is as unstable as you can get.

A certified nut job that even Gore thought was crazy.

Big deal. 100% of Trump voters are idiots.
you might be called an idiot too dog if you voted for hillary......just sayin.....
Why? Maybe she would have got something done in first 100 days
does not change what i said.....
He hasn't gotten shit done. You know what? I don't blame Trump supporters. He's better than any of the Republicans he beat. And maybe Democrats can work with Trump when we control the house and Senate. Republicans can't get anything passed. Makes us liberals very happy.

Trump has renegging on so many promises us liberals are relieved.

Can't believe Trump supporters will show up in 2018 if he keeps renegging. Reminds me of Obama 2010 midterms. Not good for liberals
it doesnt matter bobo,it does not change what i said.....tell me that the great majority of righties out there would not think that a hillary vote is looked at as the same way lefties look at a trump vote?......and besides bobo,if you guys would have put up someone who at least had a likeability factor of at least 1,we would not be having this conversation right now....

The issue is that people who support Trump get there media from pro-Trump news sources. In case you missed it he spent his entire campaign and even a lot of his energy so far as president to discredit any and all sources that show him in a negative light. If the only news they accept show him in a positive manner it actually makes a ton of sense that they remain in support of them...they have been given no information to make them think otherwise.

What you're then describing the Trump supporters boils down to a bunch of poorly informed and a border-line idiotic, bunch of "deplorables."

I'd tend to agree.
Yes, that is the average Trump supporter. It is also the average anti-Trumper. Being poorly informed (in this case by never looking at media from the opposing side) is something symptomatic of Americans in general...it isn't particular to just one side of the political spectrum. Point in case here would be how often do you consume Fox News and take their word at face value rather than being critical of it?

I finally decided to vote for Trump because of the SCOTUS. That was it.

Which means you had NO trust in the already high majority of conservatives in the senate......instead, you went with a clown as POTUS and the ulcerating "gravy"that the moron will cause you....

I was getting a clown one way or the other....what part of that does not sink into your tiny little loser mind.

He has caused me no issues whatsoever. Can you please stop making stuff up.

The right seems to have trouble grasping the last election. Elections are about being able to get your agenda enacted into law. Trump promised many great things. And after 100 days, all I can say is that Trump promised many great things.
Guess again.

The election, in this case in particular, was about making sure a specific agenda did not get enacted.

Are you sure you want to make that admission? You're confirming the democratic claim that people didn't so much vote for Trump but against Hillary, which is why Trump got 3 million fewer votes, and his inauguration attended by less than half as many people.

And now they can't be disappointed by Trump not doing much in his first 100 days, because all they wanted from him was to keep Hillary from sitting in the big chair.

I've stated that from the start.

I finally decided to vote for Trump because of the SCOTUS. That was it.

Any thing else......gravy.l

Are you trying to look stupid ? Or does it come naturally to you ?

Big deal. 100% of Trump voters are idiots.
you might be called an idiot too dog if you voted for hillary......just sayin.....
He hasn't gotten shit done. You know what? I don't blame Trump supporters. He's better than any of the Republicans he beat. And maybe Democrats can work with Trump when we control the house and Senate. Republicans can't get anything passed. Makes us liberals very happy.

Can't believe Trump supporters will show up in 2018 if he keeps renegging. Reminds me of Obama 2010 midterms. Not good for liberals
it doesnt matter bobo,it does not change what i said.....tell me that the great majority of righties out there would not think that a hillary vote is looked at as the same way lefties look at a trump vote?......and besides bobo,if you guys would have put up someone who at least had a likeability factor of at least 1,we would not be having this conversation right now....

You voted for an incompetent idiot because you believed a long list of fake accusations. Admit it.

You voted for an incompetent idiot because you believed a long list of fake accusations. Admit it.
Rufus T. Firefly was an incompetent idiot?....and what fake accusations did he make?....he was right about Trump and Hillary....

Rufus T. Firefly was an incompetent idiot?....and what fake accusations did he make?....he was right about Trump and Hillary....
I bet Darrell ossa is your representative. I can't believe Californians vote for that asshole

I bet Darrell ossa is your representative. I can't believe Californians vote for that asshole
nope wrong again bobo.....i would not vote for that jerk even with your ballet bobo...

Actually, the accusations against Trump were pretty much true.

Same with Hillary.

Either way we get an incompetent idiot (and I can imagine you morons on the other side defending her as made mistake after mistake and behaved like she did when Benghazi happened......

If you were honest with yourselves, you'd know it was true.

But the left hasn't been honest with itself since it was started.

Same with Hillary.

Either way we get an incompetent idiot (and I can imagine you morons on the other side defending her as made mistake after mistake and behaved like she did when Benghazi happened......

How many republican investigations couldn't prove any of those right wing lies about Benghazi? Why couldn't they?

Same with Hillary.

How many republican investigations couldn't prove any of those right wing lies about Benghazi? Why couldn't they?
hey dog....what incompetent idiot did i vote for?....you never responded to my response on that....so were you wrong yet again?...

Actually, THAT frustration in not being able to have any of those witch hunts stick (and don't forget Whitewater), is PRECISELY why Hillary Clinton is so hated by conservatives.

Same with Hillary.

hey dog....what incompetent idiot did i vote for?....you never responded to my response on that....so were you wrong yet again?...

I'm sure I have been wrong, just as everyone is occasionally, but I'm not sure what you are ranting about today. If you voted for that obese orange clown, that would be the incompetent idiot I was talking about..

Actually, THAT frustration in not being able to have any of those witch hunts stick (and don't forget Whitewater), is PRECISELY why Hillary Clinton is so hated by conservatives.

You could be right. With every unfounded accusation that is shot down, they hate her more.

Same with Hillary.

Where was your outrage during bu

Same with Hillary.

I'm sure I have been wrong, just as everyone is occasionally, but I'm not sure what you are ranting about today. If you voted for that obese orange clown, that would be the incompetent idiot I was talking about..

If he voted for anyone other than Hillary he's responsible for Trump being president. If he didn't show up and vote for Democrats in 2010 he's responsible for the current state of our middle class.

And what amazes me is that people like harry fucked themselves. When Republicans cut their social security 30% Republicans have been convinced for 30 years that this ass raping is coming. But rather than vote out the assholes who say they are going to bankrupt social security, dummies like harry think he's old enough that won't affect him, meanwhile republicans are making cuts to seniors pensions and ss and medicare and they are taxing seniors bigly.

But harry can afford to be ignorant he's getting a pension and lives in the lovely state of california. He's thinking about moving to a cheap state that doesn't tax much in his old age. I don't blame him. He should move to where cost of living is cheap. If you can't afford to live in a nice state go to a red state but don't cry about how expensive it was living here harry because here is where your ass had a good paying job. You could have moved to Arkansas 30 years ago but you didn't because you didn't want your kids being raised hicks.

Same with Hillary.

IF i voted for him?.....you said i did up above..."You voted for an incompetent idiot"....cant make up your mind?.....

Same with Hillary.

IF i voted for him?.....you said i did up above..."You voted for an incompetent idiot"....cant make up your mind?.....

You are too stupid to know that Hillary would have been a much better president than Trump.

Same with Hillary.

Where was your outrage during bu

Same with Hillary.

If he voted for anyone other than Hillary he's responsible for Trump being president. If he didn't show up and vote for Democrats in 2010 he's responsible for the current state of our middle class.

And what amazes me is that people like harry fucked themselves. When Republicans cut their social security 30% Republicans have been convinced for 30 years that this ass raping is coming. But rather than vote out the assholes who say they are going to bankrupt social security, dummies like harry think he's old enough that won't affect him, meanwhile republicans are making cuts to seniors pensions and ss and medicare and they are taxing seniors bigly.

But harry can afford to be ignorant he's getting a pension and lives in the lovely state of california. He's thinking about moving to a cheap state that doesn't tax much in his old age. I don't blame him. He should move to where cost of living is cheap. If you can't afford to live in a nice state go to a red state but don't cry about how expensive it was living here harry because here is where your ass had a good paying job. You could have moved to Arkansas 30 years ago but you didn't because you didn't want your kids being raised hicks.
once again more bobo talk....if i did not vote for hilary or trump then i did not help either one did i?...
He's thinking about moving to a cheap state
you mean like Michigan?...
here is where your ass had a good paying job
even if i lived in your state or any state for that matter i would have had the same pay....i would have just been able to put away a lot more money....
meanwhile republicans are making cuts to seniors pensions and ss and medicare and they are taxing seniors bigly.
meanwhile i havent seen any....and as far as taxes go, i get back 2-3 thousand every year in taxes....you?....

Forum List

Back