9 000 000 Muscovites and Moscow´s colonial subjects go hungry daily , I say Juchi project has to be finished off !

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
9 000 000 Muscovites and Moscow´s colonial subjects go hungry daily , I say Juchi project has to be finished off !
facts:

6ABAB88B-320F-40EC-9DE1-D22E97EBD867_cx0_cy5_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Did you read the article, my little British friend?
----------------
According to the organization's data for 2018-2020, 400 thousand people live in Russia who are experiencing an acute shortage of food. That is, they are at least forced to skip meals due to lack of money. Another 8.8 million Russians (6% of the country's population) do not skip meals, but are forced to reduce the amount of food.
Both indicators have declined over the past six years. In 2014-2016, the report says, one million people were on the verge of starvation in Russia, and almost 12 million more experienced a moderate lack of food.
-----------------
I don't know how exactly they gathered the data, but even they said, that situation is improving.

Did you read the article, my little British friend?
----------------
According to the organization's data for 2018-2020, 400 thousand people live in Russia who are experiencing an acute shortage of food. That is, they are at least forced to skip meals due to lack of money. Another 8.8 million Russians (6% of the country's population) do not skip meals, but are forced to reduce the amount of food.
Both indicators have declined over the past six years. In 2014-2016, the report says, one million people were on the verge of starvation in Russia, and almost 12 million more experienced a moderate lack of food.
-----------------
I don't know how exactly they gathered the data, but even they said, that situation is improving.

Litwin aka Riga aka Sharon is with very high probability insane.
Just read his trash being post by him

Forum List

Back