$85 For A Coffee Stained T-Shirt

Folgers and Maxwell House really aren't that bad as long as they're percolated, it's what we use when reenacting. Higher end coffees are positively heaven when perked.

What was the deal with the coffee squeezers?

I've seen those but I think they've run their course.

The French press. I have friends who swear to this day it's the only way to make coffee.
I've had a cup once, it was good but I'm essentially lazy, it requires too much work and it doesn't produce the quantities I prefer. :lol:

Folgers and Maxwell House really aren't that bad as long as they're percolated, it's what we use when reenacting. Higher end coffees are positively heaven when perked.

What was the deal with the coffee squeezers?

I've seen those but I think they've run their course.

The French press. I have friends who swear to this day it's the only way to make coffee.
I've had a cup once, it was good but I'm essentially lazy, it requires too much work and it doesn't produce the quantities I prefer. :lol:

Maybe it's part of their cardio program.

Let them drink Folgers!

~ Marie Antoinette

The only thing with over the counter coffees is that they have a lot of 'filler' beans which have no flavor but run up the weight. Kind of like adding water to meat.
Wow. I didn't know that.

Sucks.

Grrrr.

Doesn't Folgers sell whole bean coffee now? That is what I would buy. Prolly would go a lot farther as they can't fake it so well with whole beans.

Ridiculous.

Then again, why I would pay $4 for a cup of coffee when I can make a far better cup of coffee at home for $0.20, is beyond me.

I agree. We shouldn't let needless expenses take priority over our vodka budget !

Forum List

Back