80s retro

all in Brazilian....lol...

just for something different....but I love Brazil hehe

but still the 80s

NEW EDITION - EARTH ANGEL - TRADUÇÃO COM VOZ

not for awhile. the dyna is in the shop for a much, much needed spa day, and im $1,000 bucks away from having the KLR in my drive way. just another week and i got it.

Know what you mean. Had to put my corvette in the shop the other day, too. Sitting duck here now. Annoying innit? Really missing that every evening cruise. Congrats on the new one.

not for awhile. the dyna is in the shop for a much, much needed spa day, and im $1,000 bucks away from having the KLR in my drive way. just another week and i got it.

Know what you mean. Had to put my corvette in the shop the other day, too. Sitting duck here now. Annoying innit? Really missing that every evening cruise. Congrats on the new one.

yup. 1997 Kawisaki KLR 650. got it pretty cheap. im going to willis this weekend after brown comes to fix it up. judging by the amount of smoke it belches, im thinking the rings are bad. if we can get if runni g reliable ill probubly ride it home. got it for a song.

not the first time I post this....but it's so beautiful....he has died since, RIP Ric Ocasek

so very 1980s....so right so lovely
Ric Ocasek - Emotion In Motion (Official Video)

Chris De Burgh - Lady in Red (music video HD) :clap:

Had my first dance with a girl to this beautiful song. I was 12 years old, and terrified that I would screw it up. It was nice, but I was later told that I kept my lower half a bit too far away from her. I did it out of ignorant respect, but still, what a goof. :71:

Am I the only one who loved this album by Ministry back in the day? It still sounds good 30-something years later, iyam ! I definitely like it better than their later metal (yelling) stuff.

YEP great Album- "here we go" was one of my favorite songs. It is so different then the later hard core industrial yelling songs they did.
I saw them live at that time of this album and I think it was lip synced or something, because I remember them being terrible live, just never translated well live.

Forum List

Back