7000 black people murdered by other blacks every year...why doesn’t Black Lives Matter address this?

well according to them that means its time to defund the police.

I will be accused of making this up, So I will attach a link.

Obviously its just a few retards... but still. What the F they thinking? defunding the police will keep neighborhoods safer?
They do not care about safe neighborhood. They want less police enforcement so that more crimes can be committed. After all, are they not due reparations?-looting freely is a nice first step.

More ignorant whiteness.

Name calling never vacates facts nor visual observation but does label the name caller as defeated and rebuttal absent

Were those people killed specifically because they were black ?
So slaughtering tens of thousands of blacks is okay with you as long as it can't be attributed to racial animus?

You're good with the genocide in Rwanda, for instance?

What a dumb fucker you appear to be.

The killing zones in Baltimore, Chicago, Philadelphia, Detroit, LA. etc. ought to be addressed by any political
group claiming to have black welfare at heart. But shamefully, they are not.

Black lives only matter if a political price can be extracted by the demagogues that lie about caring.

Black lives are least valued by black charlatans that pretend to care.
None of what you say is happening and you racists only bring this up as a whataboutism when a white cop kills an unarmed black.

Obviously its just a few retards... but still. What the F they thinking? defunding the police will keep neighborhoods safer?
They do not care about safe neighborhood. They want less police enforcement so that more crimes can be committed. After all, are they not due reparations?-looting freely is a nice first step.

More ignorant whiteness.

Name calling never vacates facts nor visual observation but does label the name caller as defeated and rebuttal absent
Read the link and end your ignorance.

It sure would open up a whole new world of opportunities
for white people to defend themselves without fear of prosecution.
Because that the only reason Americans haven't taken matters into their own hands...we have something to lose.

We have more to fear from whites than you do from us. You guys have made some shit up and no matter how you are shown it's not so, you continue believing it.

Life paints a different picture.

7000 black people murdered by other blacks every year...why doesn’t Black Lives Matter address this?

Duh, is it due to racism?

You nailed it!!!!
Even if you dont know why.
You can't address what's not so and there are more organizations in the black community than BLM. But scum like you have chosen to pick BLM because they oppose the right you want to have to kill blacks.

Have no fear Leroy.
You stay outta my way you'll do just fine.

None of what you say is happening and you racists only bring this up as a whataboutism when a white cop kills an unarmed black.
Which part is not happening? You mean Rwanda? Do you mean not happening today maybe?

Or do you mean Chicago? Or New York? Or Baltimore, maybe?
I guess killing one black man on camera is terrible. But killing hundreds every year, like Baltimore does,
isn't any big deal. Nobody riots in Baltimore for all the murders there.

Post me later when you get time.

Forum List

Back