6th Circuit Reconsiders Affirmative Action Decision

see, law isn't about giving anyone payback. if it redresses a problem, that's one thing. if it doesn't, that's quite another.

and saying that does nothing to help you.

Lady, I've scored in the top 5% in every national test I've taken since 1st grade. I have a 6 figure income and collect a military retirement check. I've been out of work two days since 1985 and never collected unemployment a day in my life. My parents owned their own business and I never lived in poverty or in the "ghetto", but I will use Affirmative Action as long as it's the law of the land.

If you're so smart, how the fuck to you justify your self inflicted ignorance about race? Or is that just you trying to be Mr Controversial?

Smart people are not racist. We just aren't. Racism is not logical, there is no rationale behind it. If you are as smart as you claim, explain your consistently stupid attitude on race, please.

Do you really believe that? Study world history, some of the biggest innovators, authors, scientist, religious thinkers and leaders were racist as hell.

I don't hate blacks, but if I did I would be for a laws like Affirmative Action that make blacks look stupid

Now THAT is exactly why my black friends hate Affirmative Action. They are intelligent, educated, and hard working. But they have expressed to me numerous times that becaue of AA most people think they had some kind of 'help' to get where they are. I see their point.

Lady, I've scored in the top 5% in every national test I've taken since 1st grade. I have a 6 figure income and collect a military retirement check. I've been out of work two days since 1985 and never collected unemployment a day in my life. My parents owned their own business and I never lived in poverty or in the "ghetto", but I will use Affirmative Action as long as it's the law of the land.

If you're so smart, how the fuck to you justify your self inflicted ignorance about race? Or is that just you trying to be Mr Controversial?

Smart people are not racist. We just aren't. Racism is not logical, there is no rationale behind it. If you are as smart as you claim, explain your consistently stupid attitude on race, please.

Do you really believe that? Study world history, some of the biggest innovators, authors, scientist, religious thinkers and leaders were racist as hell.

Actually, Lincoln himself thought freed slaves should be colonized in some other country.

White liberals love to feel superior, why else would they support Affirmative Action?

tongue in cheek - deeply

Where is my Stanley Fish hat when I need it? I don't even think women should be hired, where in the Constitution does it say they shouldn't be in the kitchen barefoot cooking and cleaning. And these blacks who cares about 300 hundred years of discrimination, hangings, loss of work, outsourcing, poor education, when one of me white brothers can't get what he wants, I say we all needs to get what we wants isn't that the way America works. Throw them darn hispanics out too, well keep some, as someone needs to mow lawns in 100 degree weather. I mean blacks and hispanic and women and even black women are all over TV today, what the heck is that about. When that start, who started it. I remember when even sports had none of these darker skinned people. I say keep it that way, that's my argument, if they wanna a chance then impress otherwise stay in the kitchen, stay in ghetto, stay in Mexico and stay away from our legal system of do gooders, Do gooders just ain't American enough for America.

signed,

the half **** who looks all white, fooled you suckers. ;)

Last edited:

Actually, Lincoln himself thought freed slaves should be colonized in some other country.

i've never heard that.

and i'm sure your black "friends" hate affirmative action...

yeppers... blame the program and not the racist losers.

typical...

tongue in cheek - deeply

Where is my Stanley Fish hat when I need it? I don't even think women should be hired, where in the Constitution does it say they shouldn't be in the kitchen barefoot cooking and cleaning. And these blacks who cares about 300 hundred years of discrimination, hangings, loss of work, outsourcing, poor education, when one of me white brothers can't get what he wants, I say we all needs to get what we wants isn't that the way America works. Throw them darn hispanics out too, well keep some, as someone needs to mow lawns in 100 degree weather. I mean blacks and hispanic and women and even black women are all over TV today, what the heck is that about. When that start, who started it. I remember when even sports had none of these darker skinned people. I say keep it that way, that's my argument, if they wanna a chance then impress otherwise stay in the kitchen, stay in ghetto, stay in Mexico and stay away from our legal system of do gooders, Do gooders just ain't American enough for America.

signed,

i'm gonna put money on the people who really should understand that, NOT understanding it...

Affirmative action ought to be based on economic circumstance rather than race or gender.

Help the needy, not the greedy.

tongue in cheek - deeply

signed,

You forgot about Asians who were treated very poorly in America.

But because of Asians high IQ's they are not eligible for Affirmative Action

i've never heard that.

typical...

I could see why successful blacks would hate affirmative action.

They likely believe that others see them as having gotten a good job ONLY because of affirmative actions and not on their own merit, even when they were the most qualified candidate for the job.

Affirmative Action is nothing more than institutionalized racism. It has no place in 21st century America.

Just as slavery didn't have a place in 18th or 19th century America.

Just as Jim Crow and government enforced segregation didn't have a place in 19th or 20th century America.

Call me when we've had 200 plus years of Affirmative Action, until then payback's a bitch.
you need help don't you shit jones !! you can not compete on an intellectual level with the white race can you ?? if the black race could then why do they want affirmative action to be legal ?? why do they want the spot on points if they are capable of doing it themselves ????............THE AVERAGE MEAN IQ OF A NEGRO IS 75 !!! the lowest by far of any race on earth !!:razz::razz::razz:

i've never heard that.

typical...

Of course you haven't heard that. You didn't want to. That is not the ONLY racist leaning that Lincoln held.

Racist losers? Blacks who have pulled their OWN selves up. PULEEZE!

i've never heard that.

typical...

They likely believe that others see them as having gotten a good job ONLY because of affirmative actions and not on their own merit, even when they were the most qualified candidate for the job.

They do believe exactly that. And, ya know what? They are correct.

The blacks I am friends with actually get it. They make lots of money and they are investing a lot of it in their children and the children of their relatives. They are helping their own. And I admire that. I have one black nurse friend who has chosen to have no children of her own, but is using her income to pay for schooling and opportunities for her nieces and nephews. IMO, that's WAY better than Affirmative Action.

Last edited:
tongue in cheek - deeply

signed,

You forgot about Asians who were treated very poorly in America.

But because of Asians high IQ's they are not eligible for Affirmative Action

Me no forget Asians, no tickee no shirtie, don't all Asians work in laundry, laundromats, and Chinese restaurants? You mean I missed some. Building railroads and digging canals made them strong. And don't forget the Asian Indians with the fancy head gear who now own every Dunkin Donut in America and most gas stations in new Jersey. Now when you call tech support, Bill, not his real name, will help you from Hyderabad.

There's no fun in this, humor and satire are missing arts. LOL

Everyone supports affirmative action so long as they are the agent benefiting from the action. They used to call it connections, now I think they just call it blessings. ;)

Last edited:
Smart people are not racist. We just aren't. Racism is not logical, there is no rationale behind it.

But there is a rationale behind it. "Racism" is an irreparably damaged word -- one that has such negative connotations that it's practically got NO meaning -- but at its core, it's a recognition that racial groups have inherent differences. As Tank notes, black IQ is lower than white IQ. So to assume that most blacks are less intelligent -- thus needing affirmative action to compete -- is indeed logical.

Consider Asians. They don't need affirmative action. Mostly because they have higher IQ's than whites. But it's never "racist" to call Asians smart. Only to call blacks dumb.

Come to think of it, it's ANTI-RACISM that has "no rationale behind it"!

i've never heard that.

typical...

They do believe exactly that. And, ya know what? They are correct.

The blacks I am friends with actually get it. They make lots of money and they are investing a lot of it in their children and the children of their relatives. They are helping their own. And I admire that. I have one black nurse friend who has chosen to have no children of her own, but is using her income to pay for schooling and opportunities for her nieces and nephews. IMO, that's WAY better than Affirmative Action.

why do you keep repeating the same anecdotal BS?

what percentage of blacks feel that way other than your "friends"?

puleeze... do yourself a favor and shhhhhhhhhhhh

Forum List

Back