6 Police Officers Across the US Were Charged with Murder This Week, Proving Strength of Protests

I dont expect anyone with your small intellect to see much of anything. Youre pretty much excused from any of the higher level exercises.

you post a lot without saying anything. If you can defend your claim do it already. You just keep looking more pathetic.
Thats pretty much the point. I say things of importance to people of import. You are not one of them so I dont teach you much. I dont defend claims. I teach others and you either learn by reading or your dont. No skin of my nose.

So you have nothing. That's what I figured.
Yes I have something. Youre just not bright enough to understand.

More nothing.
Those are two opposing concepts. You cant have "more nothing". Nothing is just nothing. Obviously there is something because you keep begging me to teach you even though you are not worthy.

you post a lot without saying anything. If you can defend your claim do it already. You just keep looking more pathetic.
Thats pretty much the point. I say things of importance to people of import. You are not one of them so I dont teach you much. I dont defend claims. I teach others and you either learn by reading or your dont. No skin of my nose.

More nothing.
Those are two opposing concepts. You cant have "more nothing". Nothing is just nothing. Obviously there is something because you keep begging me to teach you even though you are not worthy.

You have more and more different ways of saying nothing. Pathetic. Just defend your claim. Link some recent event. You really don't belong on a forum.

More nothing.

You have more and more different ways of saying nothing. Pathetic. Just defend your claim. Link some recent event. You really don't belong on a forum.
Stop begging. Its getting embarrassing....for you.

More nothing.

No, embarassing is you refusing to back up your claim. Clearly you can't and that is truly embarassing. Now go away till you grow up.

More nothing.

It is incredible to me that people like him don't mind the fact that they are assholes.

HOw do they internalize such behavior without it negatively effecting their self image?

More nothing.

No, embarassing is you refusing to back up your claim. Clearly you can't and that is truly embarassing. Now go away till you grow up.
You should stop being embarrassed and stop asking me questions you are not worthy enough to hear the answers to. I already told you to go away. Youre like a little fly.

More nothing.

It is incredible to me that people like him don't mind the fact that they are assholes.

HOw do they internalize such behavior without it negatively effecting their self image?

No idea. I couldn't do it.

More nothing.

When you get him cornered....he'll start posting cartoon pictures. That's the sign he's given up.

More nothing.

When you get him cornered....he'll start posting cartoon pictures. That's the sign he's given up.
None of you clowns could corner me if you had a try square soldered to your forehead. You'd put your fucking eye out. :laugh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back