44 Senators Never Read Prewar Intel Report

you were wrong about the votes and never had the grace to admit it. why am I not surprised?

yeah...tell me what sense it makes for someone who fervently believes in the democratic party platform to vote for a republican because the democrat cast a vote that they, disagreed with...and that the republican candidate agreed with.

and that part about the ass kicking. You never answered my question about that either.

Ok in your case, once again I'll repeat myself... You said you condemned Approx 40% of the party ..." ALL the dems that voted yes"...

Now I ask you, how can you vote for someone you publicly CONDEMNED?

I would say you cant vote for either.

Ok in your case, once again I'll repeat myself... You said you condemned Approx 40% of the party ..." ALL the dems that voted yes"...

As long as its a Dem - MM would not care if they were an ax murderer - they would have his vote

you have previously asked the question and I have previously answered it.

What you "would" say is your opinion and I really don't value it one iota

you have previously asked the question and I have previously answered it.

What you "would" say is your opinion and I really don't value it one iota

MM's true love

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 60

MM loves San Fran Nan - that should tell you all you need to know

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 59
I guess you did, eh?

I didn't

Did I use the word apology?

I may have in an attempt to extend the olive branch... that possible

Regardless. you threw it in my face anyway, Then I closed the deal with a knockout punch and you got sand in your pussy ran for help and cried..

I remember that!

Did I use the word apology?

I may have in an attempt to extend the olive branch... that possible

Regardless. you threw it in my face anyway, Then I closed the deal with a knockout punch and you got sand in your pussy ran for help and cried..

I remember that!

oh..the knockout punch where you lied about knowing any of my classmates and knowing my IP address and threatening me? :lol: what a knock out. You need to realize that the ONLY reason you are still on this board is that, when given the option of kicking you off or giving you a warning, I opted for the latter.

oh..the knockout punch where you lied about knowing any of my classmates and knowing my IP address and threatening me? :lol: what a knock out. You need to realize that the ONLY reason you are still on this board is that, when given the option of kicking you off or giving you a warning, I opted for the latter.

who lied?

who cried?

who lied?

who cried?

you lied when you called me a fraud. and then you threatened me with physical harm, which didn't scare me any, of course...but I did point your inappropriate threatening behavior to the administrator who asked me if I wanted you booted off. I said no.

you should be thanking me.:rofl:

I was simply explaning the situation you were getting yourself in...

I dont need license plates on my car...

what does that sentence even mean? what situation? standing up against charges of fraud?

and what do "license plates" have to do with anything?

you lied when you called me a fraud. and then you threatened me with physical harm, which didn't scare me any, of course...but I did point your inappropriate threatening behavior to the administrator who asked me if I wanted you booted off. I said no.

you should be thanking me.:rofl:

I never threatened you with physical harm... That a lie...

Anyway... Thanks I guess!

what does that sentence even mean? what situation? standing up against charges of fraud?

and what do "license plates" have to do with anything?

Your Situation at the time, and the person you were dealing with (me)

Forum List

Back