4 Lessons for Jews From the Overland Park Rampage

The primary lesson IMO is that jews should learn how to use a gun and carry a gun.

It's ultimately up to us to protect our family and ourselves.

The United States was founded by White Englishmen. Call me old fashioned (or racist, if you must) but on the strength of their ancestors' endeavours and achievements, I'd say that the White majority is perfectly entitled to ensure that the U.S. maintains a White racial majority.

Thanks for being honest but doesnt that still make them extremists?

Not in my opinion. Extremists are those that seek to destabilise their host's culture to further their own interests and damage the way of life everyone has a personal stake in. I'd say that the man that gunned down what he thought/hoped were Jews is a sociopath, and he should be punished accordingly.

Did you make up your own definition of extremist? Sounds like you looked up the word virus instead.

extremist:
noun
a person who holds extreme or fanatical political or religious views, esp. one who resorts to or advocates extreme action.

It would be pretty pointless to destroy one way of life and in the process destroy everything.

These laws disproportionately affect elderly, minority and low-income groups. Obtaining photo ID can be costly and burdensome, with even free state ID requiring documents like a birth certificate that can cost up to $25 in some places. According to a study from NYU's Brennan Center, 11 percent of voting-age citizens lack necessary photo ID while many people in rural areas have trouble accessing ID offices.
Funny how minorities claim they can't afford $15 to $25 to get a picture ID.

Yet they have plenty of money for weed, cell phones, tattoos, Air Jordan shoes, and ghetto fabulous hair and nails.

And how hard is it to go to the local DMW / RMV to get a picture ID?? .. :cool:

I was unaware all "minorities" purchased these things. You are a retard. If you are a muslim you are doing the same thing as people that call you a towelhead terrorist.
Drive through the ghetto sometime.

It's all very obvious. ... :cool:

Yet they have plenty of money for weed, cell phones, tattoos, Air Jordan shoes, and ghetto fabulous hair and nails.

I was unaware all "minorities" purchased these things. You are a retard. If you are a muslim you are doing the same thing as people that call you a towelhead terrorist.

I grew up in a ghetto. Even in the ghetto not all people purchase those things. You do realize not all Black people or "minorities" live in ghettos just like all muslims are not terrorists and molest young girls like Mohammad did right?

The rampage in Overland Park is a wake-up call for Jews, Jay Michaelson writes. The same dark minds that hate blacks and immigrants also despise us — and will eventually turn to violence.

And also hate Irish, Italians, French, Asians, Latinos, members of the military, Americans in general, etc. How very, very classy of you to jump up on the grave markers of these victims so recently cut down so you can use them as a soapbox for your left-wing propagandizing. How very, very classy.

"Wake-up call" you say? Hmmmm...yeah...

I grew up in a ghetto. Even in the ghetto not all people purchase those things.
But most do.

True story......... :cool:

So do most muslims in the ghetto. Should I claim all of them do as well?

True story....:cool:

Iranian-rapper-Shahin-Naj-008.jpg

_21964_Rapper_Belly.jpg

Last edited:
Ask yourself this: Who are the real "extremists"? The select few that act violently towards minorities; or those who are dead-set on flooding the country they run with immigrants with a medieval mindset, thus destabilising the demographics and consequently damaging the host culture beyond repair?

I'd say it's the latter.

How about the ones that are dead set on keeping the US majority white?

The United States was founded by White Englishmen. Call me old fashioned (or racist, if you must) but on the strength of their ancestors' endeavours and achievements, I'd say that the White majority is perfectly entitled to ensure that the U.S. maintains a White racial majority.

And you'd be ignorant, irrelevant, and wrong in saying so.

I grew up in a ghetto. Even in the ghetto not all people purchase those things.
But most do.

_21964_Rapper_Belly.jpg
Tattoos are forbidden in Islam........so I doubt these guys are muslims.

Now I remember why I generally don't debate with you.

You can't stay on topic and add very little to the subject of the thread.......except nonsense. .. :cuckoo:

But most do.

_21964_Rapper_Belly.jpg
Tattoos are forbidden in Islam........so I doubt these guys are muslims.

Now I remember why I generally don't debate with you.

You can't stay on topic and add very little to the subject of the thread.......except nonsense. .. :cuckoo:

I think you don't debate with me because I call you on your BS. You seem to forget you were the one that brought up what minorities do with a general sweeping statement. I just made you out to be the retard you are for doing that. If you dont like getting called out dont make stupid statements especially when people generalize and make stupid statements regarding people of your faith.

The rampage in Overland Park is a wake-up call for Jews, Jay Michaelson writes. The same dark minds that hate blacks and immigrants also despise us — and will eventually turn to violence.

The first of these is what activists call “intersectionality.” Glenn Miller (as the shooter is known) hated Jews, African-Americans, “foreigners.” He hearkens back to the days in which Jews and blacks, in particular, found common cause against a common enemy.

Republicans know that their “base” — white people — is shrinking relative to the overall population. The clock, as John Judis memorably pointed out in 2002, is ticking. Democrats are licking their lips at the prospect of turning Texas blue.
And so Republicans across the country have taken action in the form of totally unjustified barriers to voting, requiring picture IDs, for example, or banning ex-convicts. They say this is to prevent voter fraud, but cannot offer any evidence of voter fraud, because there is none. We all know what this is about: keeping people of color from voting, and thus keeping Republicans in power.
Also on the agenda: blocking immigration reform. Like Miller and other extremists, Republicans fear a non-white America. They have successfully blocked any action on immigration, while “brownwashing” themselves with Latinos like Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio.
What the RJC and its ilk seem to have forgotten is that the Glenn Millers of the world hate us all equally: Jews and blacks and immigrants alike. So why are we turning against our own brothers and sisters? Do we really feel so secure in our position that we can now abandon our former comrades-in-arms against oppression? Can we so swiftly move from being oppressed to being the oppressor?

On the Right, we see it in the Tea Party, the Birthers, the Truthers, the Islamophobes, and the astonishing 30% of Republicans who think President Obama is a Muslim. We see it in the hysterical hyperbole about Obamacare (they’re still talking about death panels) and the never-ending brouhaha about Benghazi. Reasonable people can disagree about policy, but thanks to Fox News and the Koch-funded attack ad industry (now on permanent alert), more and more in the mainstream have been corrupted by this dark magical thinking.

4 Lessons for Jews From the Overland Park Rampage ? Forward.com

Ask yourself this: Who are the real "extremists"? The select few that act violently towards minorities; or those who are dead-set on flooding the country they run with immigrants with a medieval mindset, thus destabilising the demographics and consequently damaging the host culture beyond repair?

I'd say it's the latter.

You forgot to link to the post on Stormfront from whence you lifted that l'il turdlet.......

And similarly when you referred to 'others (aka 'non White English')' as being in the "host" country: that phrasing betrays a consummate ignorance of both American history and Constitutional law.

The FACT is, the US was never a 'white English' nation: at the time of the Revolution, as many of us spoke German as English (1/3 each), and hailed from places like the Netherlands and Sweden.

Most of us don't care 'who' we put in office - as long as they are functioning as 'Americans' rather than as some particular subset.

We're also not interested in the old swill you're trying to peddle: most of us understand its ultimate source is the notorious Tzarist propaganda which Henry Ford pimped in his day........

My faith isn't the subject of the thread .........so chill Tyrone.

Back on topic.

Many older blacks hold a lot of animosity towards the Jews for several reasons.

One being that many jews were slum lords in the ghetto and kept the over priced housing in deplorable condition. ... :cool:

My faith isn't the subject of the thread .........so chill Tyrone.

Back on topic.

Many older blacks hold a lot of animosity towards the Jews for several reasons.

One being that many jews were slum lords in the ghetto and kept the over priced housing in deplorable condition. ... :cool:

Your faith is the subject when you make retarded general statements.....so chill Abdul.

Matter of fact we should lump your ass in there with people that hate Jews since you are a muslim.

Last edited:
Another reason older blacks dislike the jews has to do with apartheid in the old South Africa.

During the world wide economic sanctions against S.A.

Israel was the only country that continued do business in weapons and trade goods with the apartheid government.

Here's the only lesson they need to learn- there are nutjobs everywhere, picking their targets based on lunatic hatred and misdirected aggression.

They might also want to learn that calling themselves out constantly as victims only fuels the fires of people with maniacal ideas. More Christians are targets in the world today than Jews. Fact.

And the third reason many older blacks dislike Jews is because of the Civil Rights movement of the 50-60's

Although there from the start, the jews tried to co-op the movement for their own gain. .. :cool:

Another reason Muslim dislike the Jews is because their religion is older that Islam. Makes it look like the Muslims copied the Jewish religion and changed it around to fit their local customs.

These laws disproportionately affect elderly, minority and low-income groups. Obtaining photo ID can be costly and burdensome, with even free state ID requiring documents like a birth certificate that can cost up to $25 in some places. According to a study from NYU's Brennan Center, 11 percent of voting-age citizens lack necessary photo ID while many people in rural areas have trouble accessing ID offices.

The reason they keep repeating this nonsense is because Democrats are giving them plenty of excuses to parrot.

They all know it's pure rubbish.

Your Democrat Party: We may be full of crap, but we sure know how to make it sound terrific.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back