34 J6 Prisoners in DC, Some on Misdemeanor Charges, Pen Letter Asking to Go to Gitmo to Escape Beatings, Conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I have to ask: where is the outcry from the GOP? Where are the lawyers? Where is Mitch McConnell? Where is Due Process? Where is the DOJ? Are our laws just something to be pissed on by the left while the GOP stands back and just watches?

Why is the Bidden Administration getting away with this when Trump couldn't even get away with making a phone call to Ukraine?
Think of it like trump's crazy claims. They make a big stink in public, but when they get a chance to prove their claims in court, they know telling those lies will get them a purgery charge.

This is why I'm not a Republican.

There's no fight in them.

They're such rugged individualists they won't recognize and engage the clear and present danger till it's way too late
Of course you are republican, even if it embarrasses you.

And I have to ask: where is the outcry from the GOP? Where are the lawyers? Where is Mitch McConnell? Where is Due Process? Where is the DOJ? Are our laws just something to be pissed on by the left while the GOP stands back and just watches?

Why is the Bidden Administration getting away with this when Trump couldn't even get away with making a phone call to Ukraine?
Excellent questions. Their lack of concern, priority, and action to seek justice and protect Americans proves the Washington Establishment GOP are self-serving cucks who refuse to be 'servants of the people', do not care about Americans.

McConnell, for example, has always freferred to be in the minority where he can go along to get along, not rock rhe boat, and protect his job / meal ticket.

McConnell wants to avoid being the Majority at all costs because as the Majority he would have to be a LEADER, & when you are out front everyone can see you. If you make a mistake everyone sees it. As a leader you are actually expected to LEAD.

Again, McConnell would rather be the #3 seled dog where the scenery never changes and all you are expected to do is FOLLOW. USUALLY, unless you are a Democrat, if you make a mistake or screw up as a leader you get criticized and held accountable, can't pass the buck/ blame anyone else. If you are following you can always blame leadership / others.

The priorities of politicians like McConnel are to:

1) Maintain the Status QUOTE
2) Go Along To Get Along
3) Do Nothing To Jeopaedize Your Job
4) Get Re-Elected
5) Enrich Yourself

Such politicians are worthless to their constituents, who are often betrayed by suluch representatives. Liz Cheney is a perfect example of such a politician, and her constituents demonstrated recently how to deal with such worthless f*s = you vote them out of office.

Of course you are republican, even if it embarrasses you.

I just told you, dimtard. Republicans are pussies. Got no use for any more felines. Got two of em already, one's young and one's about my age. Two is quite enough. (A handful actually). Thank you.

This is why I'm not a Republican. There's no fight in them.

I'm not a republican either, not anymore. Not after they told us in 2009 that if they just had the House they could fix Obamacare and in 2010 we gave them the House. Then they said if only we had the Senate and in 2014 we gave them the Senate. Then they said if only they had the WH and in 2016 we gave them the WH. Then Trump went for repairing or replacing Obamacare and the GOP didn't have any plan on the table! Then on top of that they not only didn't support Trump but McCain flew back cross country with a tumor in his head before dying just to cast the defeating vote against him!

But that is also why I love the America First MAGA republicans-- -- -- they DO have a lot of fight in them and are fighting hard to get things done. But who is fighting to oppose and stop them?

Republicans like Lez Cheney. Lindsay Graham, Chris Christie and Mitch McConnell.

I just told you, dimtard. Republicans are pussies. Got no use for any more felines. Got two of em already, one's young and one's about my age. Two is quite enough. (A handful actually). Thank you.
I agree. Republicans are pussies, crazy pussies. If you support republicans, and vote for republicans, you are a republican, no matter what you want to call yourself.

Excellent questions. Their lack of concern, priority, and action to seek justice and protect Americans proves the Washington Establishment GOP are self-serving cucks who refuse to be 'servants of the people', do not care about Americans.

McConnell, for example, has always freferred to be in the minority where he can go along to get along, not rock rhe boat, and protect his job / meal ticket.

McConnell wants to avoid being the Majority at all costs because as the Majority he would have to be a LEADER, & when you are out front everyone can see you. If you make a mistake everyone sees it. As a leader you are actually expected to LEAD.

Again, McConnell would rather be the #3 seled dog where the scenery never changes and all you are expected to do is FOLLOW. USUALLY, unless you are a Democrat, if you make a mistake or screw up as a leader you get criticized and held accountable, can't pass the buck/ blame anyone else. If you are following you can always blame leadership / others.

The priorities of politicians like McConnel are to:

1) Maintain the Status QUOTE
2) Go Along To Get Along
3) Do Nothing To Jeopaedize Your Job
4) Get Re-Elected
5) Enrich Yourself

Such politicians are worthless to their constituents, who are often betrayed by suluch representatives. Liz Cheney is a perfect example of such a politician, and her constituents demonstrated recently how to deal with such worthless f*s = you vote them out of office.

MISSION ONE then is to take back the House and Senate, then expel McConnell as leader if not outright replace him in Kentucky and put a MAGA candidate in his place.

I'm not a republican either, not anymore. Not after they told us in 2009 that if they just had the House they could fix Obamacare and in 2010 we gave them the House. Then they said if only we had the Senate and in 2014 we gave them the Senate. Then they said if only they had the WH and in 2016 we gave them the WH. Then Trump went for repairing or replacing Obamacare and the GOP didn't have any plan on the table! Then on top of that they not only didn't support Trump but McCain flew back cross country with a tumor in his head before dying just to cast the defeating vote against him!

But that is also why I love the America First MAGA republicans-- -- -- they DO have a lot of fight in them and are fighting hard to get things done. But who is fighting to oppose and stop them?

Republicans like Lez Cheney. Lindsay Graham, Chris Christie and Mitch McConnell.
Perhaps you should base your vote on reality and history instead of all the conspiracy theories designed to keep you riled up. Getting mad and voting for a bunch of hystrionic liars doesn't seem to have worked out too well for you.

So you figure that is reason to deny them constitutionally guaranteed rights? Fascist!
Of course not, but I do know there are enough right wing money sources to hire a truck load of lawyers, and enough MAGA news sources to publicize the court cases if any of those silly claims were true. Any idea why that isn't happening?

MISSION ONE then is to take back the House and Senate, then expel McConnell as leader if not outright replace him in Kentucky and put a MAGA candidate in his place.
I don't care if he is 'MAGA' or not. One can be for up-holding and enforcing the Constitution and Rule of Law, equal justice, restoring sane, fiscally responsible and non criminal, pro-America policies without 'officially' being associated with the 'MAGA' movement.

Someone not trying to destroy the country would be a bonus...

:p

I don't care if he is 'MAGA' or not. One can be for up-holding and enforcing the Constitution and Rule of Law, equal justice, restoring sane, fiscally responsible and non criminal, pro-America policies without 'officially' being associated with the 'MAGA' movement.

Someone not trying to destroy the country would be a bonus...

:p
I'm sure you wish that were true, but nope. If you support MAGA/republican/crazy right wingers, that is what you are, even if you are ashamed to admit it.

Of course not, but I do know there are enough right wing money sources to hire a truck load of lawyers, and enough MAGA news sources to publicize the court cases if any of those silly claims were true. Any idea why that isn't happening?
What does MAGA have to do with protection of individual rights. Where is the ACLU/SPLC? Where are your democrats that championed a criminal George Floyd? Where is the DOJ? This is state sponsored criminality and every one of these useless reps and senators is guilty. The democrats have terrified anyone that might stand up for these people's rights. Fascism.

Last edited:

True, but if they are all that, then they are totally in agreement with and in accord with MAGA, both seeking the same thing, so why would they be opposed to joining MAGA unless they are just afraid of the leftwing political baggage?

And if the baggage scares them, then chances are they are not tough or bold enough to battle their way through the hordes of leftwing attacks to ever actually ACHIEVE enforcing the Constitution and Rule of Law, attaining equal justice, and restoring sane, fiscally responsible, non criminal, pro-American policies.

I'm sure you wish that were true, but nope. If you support MAGA/republican/crazy right wingers, that is what you are, even if you are ashamed to admit it.
Thank you for that interesting OPINION.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

I agree. Republicans are pussies, crazy pussies. If you support republicans, and vote for republicans, you are a republican, no matter what you want to call yourself.
Guilt by association?

If you hang out with black people you're a negro-lover, is that it?

Nice try. But that kind of stupid asinine mudslinging won't work anymore.

But if that's all you got, sling away. You're just digging your own political grave. Putting egg on your own plate, as it were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back