30 soldiers buried beneath rubble of Barrack in Chasovoy Yar, near Bakhmut after Kalibr strike.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022
But the media will insist it were civilians, but you can clearly see the uniforms of the dead pulled out.
Isnt really new thouh, as Ukrainian army also rides on school buses.

1657454593465.png
1657454598488.png
1657454602807.png
1657454607805.png

The lighting on that looks really weird too, almost like photoshop.
I looked for the original image and couldn't find anything in the regular media reporting.

I found a video with a rescuer that was carrying a stretcher like that- the blanket was attached to the stretcher at the foot. The blanket looked like it has cinching straps on the underside. Like you would place the victim on the stretcher, pull the blanket over him, then cinch the straps from beneath. Kind of puts them in a cocoon, and straps them down so they don't fall off when they are being carried out.

I think that's what we're seeing here. It's a piece of rescue equipment.

There were 3 buildings in that residential block that were hit, they are saying BM-27 MRLS. Unguided rockets. The people who live in that complex were mostly workers at a nearby factory, so expect the Russians to claim the factory was the real target...

#RussiaWarCrimes

I looked for the original image and couldn't find anything in the regular media reporting.

I found a video with a rescuer that was carrying a stretcher like that- the blanket was attached to the stretcher at the foot. The blanket looked like it has cinching straps on the underside. Like you would place the victim on the stretcher, pull the blanket over him, then cinch the straps from beneath. Kind of puts them in a cocoon, and straps them down so they don't fall off when they are being carried out.

There were 3 buildings in that residential block that were hit, they are saying BM-27 MRLS. Unguided rockets. The people who live in that complex were mostly workers at a nearby factory, so expect the Russians to claim the factory was the real target...

#RussiaWarCrimes

Yet captain dipshi- I mean captain Russia says that we can clearly see that they are soldiers.

#RussiaWarCrimes
He could have been one of the non-military staff of the apartment, but much like that Shopping Mall, there were known to be Ukrainian soldiers hiding.

Forum List

Back